Chapter 67

Fu Yuanchuan paused, holding Xiaoyu's hand and said, "You also have something to eat before you go take a bath."

"Okay." Jun Qingyu responded and said with a smile: "I'm leaving."

"Well, go ahead."

On the surface, Jun Qingyu agreed, but he really didn't have any appetite at night, so he didn't go downstairs to eat at all, but went straight back to the room.

Looking at the marshal in those few pictures just now, Jun Qingyu remembered that if it were to cooperate, would the fruits and vegetables in the space be enough?

In the past, there were many fruits and vegetables because the consumption could not keep up with the growth. If the growth cannot keep up with the consumption in the future, things will become a little troublesome.

Jun Qingyu thought about it, there must be a reasonable solution.

The dessert shop represents Fu Yuanchuan’s attitude towards ordinary people. Although there is only one small shop now, even if the output is not high, fruits and vegetables with aura will be offered to the public. This is more telling.

Therefore, it is impossible to close the pass, but it can be quantified. On the premise of receiving fifty people, quantify how much each person can order.

As for the cooperation with the Marshal to supply the fruit and vegetable juice of the Legion, it was originally a mixture of interstellar fruits and vegetables and space fruits and vegetables. It seems feasible to reduce the proportion of space fruits and vegetables.

The batch of fruits and vegetables used to make fruit and vegetable juice for the army last time given to Fu Yuanchuan has not been used up yet.

He didn't know what proportion of the fruit and vegetable juice was made by the Legion before, but it was obviously the most efficient and space-saving solution for vegetables and fruits.

If we follow this ratio, we should be able to control the amount of fruits and vegetables sold.

After all, it is normal to have less. What they said at the beginning was that the output was not high, and other marshals should also understand it.

After figuring out how to allocate it, Jun Qingyu recorded these and let Fu Yuanchuan make arrangements later.

After it was done, Jun Qingyu turned on the light brain, originally intending to summarize the opening time of the dessert shop and some other in-store requirements. Turning on the light brain was a series of information prompts, and the light brain almost died.

Because he wanted to send a message, he was on Fu Yuanchuan's account.

Last time I watched it, the comment section was still about dessert shops. This time I changed a batch when I went online.

[There is no harm if there is no comparison. 】

[Those people have been in high positions for a long time, and they don’t know how to get off the ground. If they want to save people, they can save people. Don’t engage in something that doesn’t matter, isn’t it? 】

[From the hot search, check in, I have to sigh, the Marshal is really working hard for the development of the empire, some people are committed to killing the empire. 】

[I have no hope for them anymore. 】

What are you talking about?

Jun Qingyu raised her eyebrows, wondering why she suddenly couldn't understand.

Is it from a hot search? According to this comment, Jun Qingyu cut out and opened the hot search list. The most popular one is the clarification message sent by the mermaid breeding base.