Chapter 90

"Wait, wait..." Jun Qingyu hurriedly avoided, but it was not realistic to split into two legs, and he did not prepare clothes the size of a little mermaid.

The interior of the single-pilot mecha is very narrow, and the console is relatively large, basically one more person will be full.

There was not even a place to stay, and Jun Qingyu couldn't even become a human being to hide.

Fu Yuanchuan took the medicine and reached out to Xiaoyu, "Come on."

Jun Qingyu held his fingertips and did not sit on it, but raised his chin and put it on his hand, "I feel like I have nothing."

The mermaid has strong resilience, so he can put him in the water for a while.

Fu Yuanchuan curled his fingertips and rubbed Xiaoyu's cheek lightly. Seeing that he didn't want to use it, he put down the cotton swab, "If you feel uncomfortable, remember to say it."

"Yeah." Jun Qingyu hugged his fingertips and kissed, "How long will we get there."

In fact, not long after they came out, Fu Yuanchuan calculated the time and said, "There are still a few hours, so don't worry."

The mech is driving on autopilot. After determining the course, you only need to simply control it to avoid deviation when the galaxy jumps. Besides, you don’t need to keep staring.

With his fingertips wrapped around the tail of the fish, Fu Yuanchuan took out some snacks, "Let’s eat something."

He used to prepare something to eat when he woke up at home, but he was in a hurry to come out today, plus Xiaoyu just woke up, he should be hungry.

The nutrient solution does not taste good, but it is quite convenient, but Xiaoyu doesn't like it, and Fu Yuanchuan feeds Xiaoyu snacks with the nutrient solution that he drank.

Jun Qingyu bit the dried meat, his hands were too weak to be too lazy to move, the dried meat was placed in Fu Yuanchuan's palm, and he bit the edge and ate.

Fu Yuanchuan had drunk a bottle of nutrient solution and watched the little fish biting the meat bigger than him, leaving a few clear small teeth marks on the edge of the meat.

Noting that Fu Yuanchuan was looking at himself, Jun Qingyu swallowed the dried meat and said, "I originally wanted to discuss with you and settle the matter of the nobles first."

The nobles now have rights and no rights. It is not considered a noble status. On the contrary, they are in a very embarrassing situation. Some nobles who can see the situation clearly go to business or work in other directions, and they will not continue to hold their status. The line climbs up.

But it is really annoying to stand up without knowing it, but he is not in the main star now, and he can't deal with the nobles for the time being.

Fu Yuanchuan replaced the dried meat with dried fish, and said lightly: "Let Shi Kaixin get it."

Jun Qingyu was taken aback and asked: "I'll go to another galaxy with you, won't Shi Kaixin go?"

Before, it was because he was in the main star, but now he has gone to other galaxies. Shi Kaixin won't stay in the main star, right?

Fu Yuanchuan said: "He will be with the material team in a few days."

Jun Qingyu tilted his head, probably because he wanted to stay to deal with the affairs of the nobles, so he didn't go with them this time.

After figuring out the timeline, Jun Qingyu didn't ask any more, and ate dried fish obediently.