What is going on?

"Here we are y/n, what do you think?", a tall muscular man asked standing next to you showing the common room. You didn't have any breath left to say anything, so you stayed quiet.
"She is amazed, see? It's always breathtaking. And you know why? Because I did it", said a man with a three-day beard proudly. You laughed inside and tried to hide it. "What was that?", the bearded man asked. You looked nervously to Mister Muscular who just shrugged. "I saw that!", Mister Almost-No-Beard said outraged.
"What?", you asked now, finally opening your mouth.
"You were laughing inside! I saw that grin you tried to hide! You failed! I can't believe it..."
"Tony, let her be." Almost-No-Beard named Tony sighed and left. "Sorry for that. Tony is a bit... well he is just who he is I guess. I am Steve by the way", Muscle Man said with a smile.
"I... I am y/n", you stuttered.
"I know", Steve said laughing, "Come on, I'm gonna show you your new room."

On the way to said room, you met Natasha Romanoff. She was nice and mysterious. And in a hurry which is why you couldn't get to know her. "Let's meet up in the kitchen later for some Nachos!", she had said while leaving.
You entered the room. "Wow, that's... that's... wow", you stumbled seeing that big room you were standing in. Steve just laughed as he was watching you realize this is going to be your new home. You went to the big window wall, watching the whole city from this point of view.
"Everything looks so..."
"Cool? Amazing?", Steve tried to finish your sentence.
"Small and unimportant."
Steve's laugh ended immediately as he walked next to you, now looking outside the window wall like you did. He seemed to be lost in mind now which was why you tried to interrupt him with: "Okay, sorry for that. Let's head somewhere else I guess."
Sometimes you didn't realize you were using your power and thought they were your feelings and thoughts even though they were from someone else. This time you got Steve's and got him right into his feelings with what you've said.
"Come on", you said while waiting in the doorframe already. Mindlessly he walked over to you, so you grabbed his hand and tried to find the kitchen. Either he had lost his mind now or lost himself in his mind. Whatever just happened, you wanted him to come back and distract him. It was just a shame that you didn't remember where everything was located and needed way too long to find the kitchen.

Natasha wasn't there and Steve still seemed to have lost his reality. While waiting for Natasha you used your power again because you were still holding his hand, which is why it was way easier to use it by accident.

You were scared, cold, and alone. "Peggy!", you heard Steve calling, "Peggy!"
"Steve?", you asked, "Steve where are you?"
You found yourself in a previous time; tanks surrounded you and everybody was wearing a uniform except for you. Also: nobody seemed to see you.
"Hello?", you asked, trying to get attention from at least one person, but nothing happened.
"Y/N?", you heard a woman's voice, but couldn't see anyone close to you. "What's wrong with you two?"
"Natasha?", you asked carefully.
"Yeah, that's my name. What the hell are you doing? What's wrong with Steve, why isn't he answering? Why are you two just staring into the void?"
"I... I used my ability and I don't know how to get him back. It happened two times unfortunately so now we both are kinda stuck I think. I... I can do that, no problem. No worries allowed here, I can do that", you said more to yourself than to anyone else.
"Oh, wow. So first you laugh at me and now you already date spangles. Great. That's definitely how I imagined living my life", you heard Tony saying annoyed.
"Steve, listen. You have to tell me where you are", you said, but Steve didn't answer.
"What did you do to him?", another voice asked.
Great. Not embarrassing at all. Not. At. All. Your first day and you ruined everything, great.
"Oh, fuck this shit!", you cursed, coming back to reality again.
"You better get him back or I'm gonna kick your ass outta here", Tony said while eating popcorn and watching you.
Another man walked up to you, held you by your shoulders and while he said "You get this man back or I will kill you!" you felt his fear and saw his memories of Hydra.
"You are his best friend, aren't you?", you asked blatantly.
"How do you know? I don't even know you!"
"Were you a Hydra soldier?", you asked quietly. He sighed angrily and left.
After he was out of sight, he returned to say "You get him back now!" and left again.
"You shouldn't have asked that, y/n."
"I needed to know, Natasha."
"Why?"
"My ability seems to get stronger. I needed to be sure if what I saw was from him."
"You better get Steve back or he will surely kill you." You laughed a bit.
"There it is again!", Tony said loud from afar with his popcorn. You closed your eyes and held Steve's shoulders, breathing in, breathing out.