You're a soldier

A month had passed since your talk with Clint who drove home the very next day. Today he would come back and you waited in the Lobby downstairs.
While waiting you thought about Hydra and their threat to get all the codes in just a day but you knew they weren't going to kill you. Having a soldier of their team in the enemy line was something they could never achieve again, so you tried to buy as much time as possible, hoping the Avengers would find a way to help you. You gave Hydra a few codes already but nothing of importance because you swore yourself to not give out anything useful to them. On the other hand, you were thinking about giving away the entrance code since they could get in anyways just with way more chaos.
Wondering what Natasha's room code might be, something caught your attention. Well, actually it was the other way around because Clint was standing a few meters away staring at you.
"Are you okay?", he asked and came closer. "Yeah...", you answered still a bit lost in your head. "Y/N?", Clint asked and you just now realized that it was Clint in front of you, the sudden realization made you blush. "Sorry! I was just thinking about something", you apologized and Clint chuckled. "It's okay. Wanna go upstairs?" "Sure", you answered and headed to the elevator.

"So.... how was it?" Clint smiled before answering: "It was great seeing them for such a long time." But now his smile faded and turned into a slightly sad face. "You should do it more often, I feel like it would benefit all of you and we're also getting along without you for a bit." "I wouldn't bet on that", he scoffed and grinned, "Without me, you'd be missing the most powerful Avenger." "That's not true and you know it", you said laughing. "Yeah, you're right. Nat is and will ever be the best." You nodded still laughing and the elevator door opened.
"No, but for real. We can manage a few weeks without you. Your family needs you and you need them." For a second you could see the sadness in his face but he hid it fast. "Barton!", Natasha called happily and gave Clint a strong hug. "I hope your family was good to you and you are ready for new missions", Nat said to him with a smile. "Of course, you know me", he replied.
"EQ8, your mission", the voice in your head said. You suppressed a sigh and walked over to the kitchen, beginning to make coffee as soon as you arrived. "I didn't forget", you said not too loud. "What didn't you forget?", someone asked from behind which scared you and made you turn around. "Goddamn! Don't... god... Don't ever do that again!", you said panting, holding your flat hand on your chest. "I was here first kiddo", Tony said chuckling while eating his sandwich. "Don't eat and talk", you said and Tony rolled his eyes. "I saw that!", you complained but Tony just laughed again and put his sandwich down. Yet his laugh abruptly stopped and you felt your body tensing up. "What didn't you forget, y/n?", he asked again. "Nothing special. Just, you know", you turned around and grabbed the mug, "how to make coffee." "Sure", he said skeptically but stayed quiet after that.
You grabbed your coffee and headed to your room but Natasha stopped you midway. "Wanna go to my room instead?", she asked with a smile. "Sure", you said smiling back and you both went to her room.

You sat down on her bed, facing the window wall and drank your coffee. "I am happy that you're able to do that now", she said smiling and nodded to your mug. You smiled back and thought about Hydra again, wondering what her room code was.
"What's wrong?", she asked. "I'm fine, don't worry", you said and sipped from your cup again. "Miss Romanoff, Mister Stark is asking for you", F.R.I.D.A.Y said suddenly. "Just go, it's okay", you said with a shy smile and both of you left the room.

Watching her running down the hallway you thought what her code might be and you tried some random numbers but nothing worked. "No way she would...", you whispered in disbelief and tried your birthday.
Click.
"It... worked." The door was open now and you closed it right away, trying out the code one more time.
Click.
"She... my..."
After closing the door you headed to your room and closed the door behind you, sliding down until you sat in front of it.
'If I tell this Hydra they will make things way worse for us... No way I should tell them', you thought. "EQ8, we want new information. Now!", the voice in your head said. "I don't... I don't have anything." "We've heard you when you managed to open one of the doors." A slight headache began. "No food for five days. What is the code and what is it for?" The headache got worse. "I don't...", you began, holding your head. "7 days no food." "I..." "I feel like you need a bit of motivation", the voice said and you could hear a smile through it. A bad pain in your whole body began and images of being strapped on a surgical table appeared. "No... please", you begged and more images popped up. Injections. Operations without anesthesia. Pain. "The code EQ8." "No... no...", you said crying. "Einsam, Untergang, Verfolgung, Acht, Empathie", the voice began and you screamed, hitting your ears because the voice couldn't be canceled out by pressing your hands against them. "Frei, Zehn, gewollt, Fall, Winter." You stopped. "Ready to comply."