Erase

Bucky walked in smiling, holding a little bag and a mid sized coffee in his hands. "Here doll, for you", he said and you smiled back. "Thank you but... can I please have a shower and new clothes and bedsheets?", you asked a little ashamed. With a worried look he nodded and studied your face.
"What's wrong?", he finally asked. "I just... I had a nightmare." He nodded and put down the stuff.
"Alright, doll. I'll get everything ready", he said and left.

A short while later he came back, changed the sheets and walked with you through the other door.
You were standing in the bathroom now and Bucky put the clothes on the cupboard while you grabbed a towel and placed it close to the shower so you could get it easier when you finished.
Since it wasn't your first time, you knew how it worked and didn't need to exchange any words:
Bucky would sit down on the closed toilet seat and turn around, waiting for you to finish until you'd say you were ready and he could turn back again. Going to the toilet was almost the same just that he was standing in front of the closed door and facing it until you finished.
The first few times were difficult for you which is why you had to let the water run while trying to pee. You had begged the team to let you at least use the bathroom on your own but they were convinced that you could and would harm yourself if they let you alone there.
"Bucky?", you asked while standing in the running shower. "Do you need help with anything, doll?" "Yeah... my... my memory. I know that I killed Pietro. I know what happened. And I know that I let you go." "And what do you need now?" "What else happened?", you asked but he didn't answer you.
"Doll, we should do that another time." "Then tell me what mission you were on. You were gone for several days, no one was there. I was all alone." He sighed loudly. "It's about Hydra. We want to find out what they want", Bucky gave in. "And how far did you come? I mean you probably didn't come back with nothing." He hesitated.
"I think I know what they want", you said because you were running out of patience.
"What?", he asked. "Me. Well, not really. But I was the one who could take one of their new experiments, am I right? I bet the others died? Went crazy? Something like that? But I know that I got a new serum which is enhancing my abilities. I guess their trying to reproduce the soldier serum." You sounded like holding a presentation and not like a victim of said new serum.

Bucky was quiet for a short while until he said: "You are right. They tried and they failed until they got you. But how do you know?" "It's just simple maths. Why would they be so interested in me if I fail so often? Why were they giving me so many injections? Experimenting? And... When I remembered Pietros... death... Well EQ8 knew about the serum. She noticed that she got better with the latest injections and I could easily see Pietro and some snipers far away hiding. It felt like having a big red circle around something your looking out for. It was so easy." You turned off the water. "But they want to kill me."
You grabbed the towel and looked into Buckys eyes, while his looked worried and confused, yours had darkened because he had turned around too early. But he didn't even notice the problem.

When you had finished drying yourself, you put the towel around your body, guessing he would still stare if you open the curtain fully and you didn't want him to see you naked. He had asked several times what you meant with your last sentence but you thought that he could wait a bit longer after all the waiting you've been through yourself.
Your body covered in the dark blue big towel you stepped outside and Bucky looked at you, waiting. "I knew it", you said and rolled your eyes, letting out an angry sigh. "What?", he asked a bit confused but you just gestured to both of your eyes and then at your body. He followed your hand, then looked up and down your body until it clicked. "Oh... Oooh, I'm sorry", he said and turned around.
While putting on fresh clothes you continued talking: "They only want EQ8 to be alive. I'm in their way of success. EQ8 told me that she couldn't kill you because of me. I guess I failed with Pietro then..." It got difficult to talk about it, your chest felt heavy. "We told you, you are a fighter", Bucky said, "and while Pietros death shouldn't have happened, it's not always in our hands to control it." "Well, it is for me. I could just..." "Doll", he said turning around and you blushed because you still didn't have any trousers on, "you couldn't even remember what happened until... maybe a few days ago? You still don't know everything. That's just how it is when you're in that mode. While I was the Winter Soldier I couldn't even try to let people stay alive. You're already so much stronger than I am. I know that he had the chance to survive, Steve told me. But I guess Pietro thought he was safe with his speed and didn't think you could catch him. Sometimes things like that sadly happen." While his speech you had put on trousers and socks.
"Please relearn how to wait for my permission to turn around", you said and you could see in his face that he was embarrassed. "I'm so sorry", he said standing up and you both left the bathroom.
"Or just let me in there on my own", you offered and Bucky sighed.
"Did you see Nat?", you asked when you realized he wouldn't say anything. He nodded and you could see in his face that he was thinking about how much he should tell you. "Tell her to come to my room. I want to talk to her." "Do you think it's a good idea?" "Why not? We need to talk about it." "She's here today", he said and your eyes widened. "Please tell her to come in. But Bucky... please don't leave us alone. I don't trust myself to keep EQ8 under control." He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?", he asked but you didn't feel like explaining right now.
"Please just watch us. Or get someone else who can intervene, maybe even Parker." "Peter Parker?", he asked way too loud and blushed. "Yeah. You or Parker would be a good fit I guess. Could you do that?", you asked firm. "Uhm... yeah, but I don't understand why." "Because you owe me for turning around to early. Now if you don't mind please just...", you said nodding to the door. Bucky studied your face for a few seconds and then left. You sighed and sat down. 'If you kill her, I'll kill you. We need this talk.' °But-° 'No.'