Remember?

Being in the air the Avengers tried to make out what they had just witnessed. "So are both of you on the bad side now?", Tony asked Wanda and you. Laughing you shook your head.
"Y/N? Fury is on the line", Banner called and you walked closer to the cockpit. Fury was seen on the screen and looked satisfied. "Good job, agent y/l/n. We got everyone out thanks to your help", he said. "My pleasure. I wasn't too sure if it would work out, I had told them to wait so it wouldn't get noticed and I was a bit scared they wouldn't follow my orders", you told him.
Your team, except Banner who was flying, stood behind you and watched your conversation.
"It worked out just fine. Did you get your friend?" "Yeah, he is alright, thanks for asking. And thanks again for helping." Fury waved it off and smiled.
"What's going on here?", Tony finally asked. "I think you should explain what happened, agent. I'll let you alone now", Fury said and hung up. Scoffing you shook your head.
"This little-", you mumbled but got interrupted. "So?", Tony asked. "When I went back I wasn't on my own. Fury somehow knew what was going on and found me, we made a plan and Wanda was a part of it", you explained and smiled at Wanda but she just looked away when the gaze of your teammates met hers.
"What plan?", Steve asked curiously. "I left the phone outside, buried so no one would see it and you could find my location. I just wanted to free Felix but Fury had told me that they had some other agents in there as well and it would be a great opportunity to get some more information about Hydra. So while I freed the agents, I hacked their databank, and another agent could download their stuff from afar. As soon as the agent was done the databank should have deleted itself, I guess it worked since Fury said everything worked well", you explained and your team was perplexed.
"So all this was Fury's and your plan?", Natasha asked and you nodded. "So... you just acted like you didn't know us?", Bucky asked and looked confused at Felix and back to you.
"Hydra is always watching and listening, so I played my part until I was in the jet. EQ still knew how she used to be under their control so I simply played a role. But it wouldn't have been possible without Wanda. She gave me a little crash course on not to fall back into Hydras manipulations." "So you still remember everything?", Peter asked confused. "I guess so. I wasn't lying to you, Bucky, when I told you I remember enough. I'm not sure if I lost anything, how should I? But I know you guys and I knew what my mission was and that's enough for me." "But... but how? Didn't they-", Bucky asked but you interrupted him. "They did. But that was Wanda's part: showing me how to use it for my advantage." "What do you mean?", Steve asked and sat down. "I used my ability on the doc so he wouldn't remove my memories. But that wasn't possible right away and with Wanda's help, I could choose what would get erased. It's not that it was easy, but I think it worked. If we're back at the tower, we must try the codes again." "So Hydra removed their own program?", Banner joined the conversation. "I guess so, yeah. Well, I pretty much hope it worked", you said and thought about it.
"That sounds cool and all that but why did I have to go through that horror?", Tony asked a bit irritated. "I thought you'd ruin the plan. Also... I was scared you would die. I had a dream where a few of you died and... I just wanted to know y'all are safe." "Still not nice, y/l/n", Tony complained and you apologized.
"I can't believe it... I thought I lost you but... you just saved many lives and... oh god I was so worried", Bucky said low when he came closer. The others knew this was going to get personal so they left you alone even though Tony still eavesdropped now and then.
Bucky's and your forehead were leaning against each other, and Bucky held your face with both hands. "I was so scared...", he whispered and tried to hold it together then he pulled his head away and looked in your face, noticing something he couldn't pinpoint.
"Are you okay?", he asked worriedly. "I... I feel a bit weird. I think the adrenaline is leaving me", you said with a weak smile. "Sit down", he said but before you could, your legs gave up and Bucky caught you, putting you on the ground carefully.
"Your wound", he remembered, "Banner we need you!"

Clint and Bruce switched so Bruce could help you. "What happened?", he asked and gave a quick look at you from head to toe.
"She stabbed herself when we fought, I think she lost too much blood", Bucky tried to explain and Bruce grabbed some medical supplies.
While he cleaned and stitched your wound, Bucky was sitting next to your head and held your hand. "You're going to be alright", he said with a soft smile which you returned, nodding.
"I love you, James Buchanan Barnes", you said low and your eyes got heavier. "I love you too, y/n y/l/n."
"Bruce I... I think I got shot earlier", you mumbled low and it took him a few seconds to understand what you had said.
But as soon as he did, he checked your back to notice it being bloody.
"You'll be okay, I'm with you", Bucky assured but it sounded like he was trying to calm down himself.
Bruce helped you turn on your stomach so he could have a good view of your wound.
"It's okay, Bucky. I am so happy I was able to meet you...", your voice was fading more and more. "Don't say that, y/n. You're going to be okay, you hear me? You won't die today", Bucky said panicky. But you just gave a weak smile and Bucky grabbed your hand again which he had let go of when you turned around to lay on your stomach.
"I'm with you, please don't...", he couldn't end his sentence because he felt your tension leaving.
"Barton, you have to be faster", Bruce called and tried to keep you alive.