Love and Confusion

Natasha suggested ordering some food and added: "You have no pressure to eat it and nobody will watch you. If someone enters the room, I will fight them." Her idea was to watch something in Tony's movie room and eat it there. "What do you think you'd like?", she asked.
"I don't know... there is just too much."
"Okay then... let me help you. So what I remember is that you liked French fries, burgers, pizza, uhm... Croque and pasta and... god I don't know. Oh, wait! I know what we're going to eat!", she said excitedly. You looked at her confused. "Let's get something from this Asian restaurant there", she said pointing at the screen, "Are you okay with that?"
"Well... I don't know. I have no clue about anything you just told me so... it's a surprise either way. But..."
"But what?", she asked worried.
"Are you choosing it because you want it and I didn't like it?"
"What? Nooo!"
"That doesn't convince me even a bit", you said grinning.
"You weren't always in the mood for it but you liked it, trust me."
"She wanted to order it way too often, that's why you got annoyed and rarely ordered there anymore", Tony called.
"Hm. Sounds legit. Alright, let's order there", you agreed.
"Yes!" Natasha was visibly happy about the victory.
"You shouldn't have done it, now you have to eat it for the next months until you can stop her again", Tony lectured.
"Shut up, Stark! Get back to whatever you were doing!", Natasha yelled and you laughed. Tony sighed and turned back to his computer.
"What movie are we going to watch?", you asked and Natasha thought a few seconds about it.
"Let's watch the Avengers."
"What?", you asked confused and she laughed.
"There are a few movies and shows about us, not quite correct but maybe you'll remember some stuff."
"Am I a part of this or why?"
"No... but it would be weird if you wouldn't remember any of that. I don't wanna spoil you but there is no way you didn't notice the aliens that were- no, no I won't say much more. You'll see. And hopefully, remember."
"I'm not so sure about it...", you mumbled.
"Anything wrong?"
"No... nothing..." You were pretty scared of what could happen.

"Alright, let's start!", she said happily and pressed the button on the remote which started the movie.
"Do you want me to show you how to eat with these?", she asked and held up her chopsticks. You nodded hesitantly and she handed you another pair. "Look, this one you hold between your thumb and your index finger and balance it on the ring finger. Yeah, like that! Great! Now place the second between the index finger and the thumb and rest it on the middle finger. Good job!"
"I'm not a baby, Nat."
"I don't care", she dismissed and continued to show you how it's done and ate some of the sushi.
You wanted to grab some too but she stopped you and said: "Maybe you should try your noodles first. If it didn't change you don't like sushi. But you can still try of course." Out of spite you positioned your chopsticks at the sides of the sushi, lifted it to your mouth, and chewed it. Without any change of expression, you swallowed it, Nat watching you curious. "How's it?", she asked hesitantly.
"I better try the noodles", you said and finally gave up showing a straight face. She laughed at your grimace and shook her head.
"I told you."
"Shut up."
"I love you too."

"I need a break...", you mumbled holding your head. But Natasha was way too much into the movie and talking about what they got wrong or didn't mention so she didn't notice you.
You stood up and ran outside, leaning against the wall and sliding down. Natasha rushed out and looked around until she saw you next to her. She smiled sadly and got down to you.
"You still did a great job", she whispered.
"Next time I'm gonna treat you like a baby too", you grunted.
You had eaten half of the noodles and had been through three-quarters of the movie before you had left the room.
"You okay?", she asked.
With tears, you shook your head. Natasha embraced you and whispered into your ear that everything was going to be fine. "I don't know... it's so confusing... and everything feels so... slippery... I feel like losing myself", you said low. She pulled back from the embrace and examined your expression. It looked like she was trying to find an answer to something in it.
"Should we head to your room then?", she asked uncertainly.
"Maybe that's for the better...", you whispered disappointedly.