Welcome back

Bucky was running through the tower and eventually found the blanket you used as a cover.

"Steve", Bucky yelled when he walked back to the living room and held up the blanket.
Steve nodded and Bucky let himself sink onto the couch.
"We'll find her", Steve tried to comfort Bucky but he just scoffed.
Tony walked in and the men's eyes shot up at him.
"She left", Tony simply said with an undertone of sadness and disappointment in his voice.
"Show me", Bucky demanded and Tony showed them the timespan of when you left.
"She left on her own", Steve said in disbelief. Bucky ran into your still-open room and grabbed the letter, Tony and Steve followed him.
"What is he doing there?", Tony asked. "She got that yesterday from the reception, Bucky thinks something is off." "I don't think it, I know it", Bucky said and reread the letter over and over again until Tony took it away to read it himself. Steve looked over his shoulder and read as well.
"The wording is weird", Tony stated and Steve nodded.
"At first I thought it was because he might be german, now I am not too sure. I think it has a completely different meaning to what we can read there", Bucky said. "You think it's in codes?", Steve asked and Bucky nodded.
Natasha knocked at the open door and the men looked at her.
"I don't want to disturb your date here but does anyone mind telling me what's going on?"
Her eyes wandered to the letter in Tony's hand and she rolled her eyes. "She left again, huh?"
"Kinda. The letter isn't from her though", Tony said which confused her so she took it away from him.
Natasha's eyes widened while reading which Bucky noticed and rushed closer to her. "What is it?", he asked pressuring.
It didn't happen often but Natasha was out of words, her mouth standing open. "No...", Bucky whispered and she nodded,
"They... got Felix and she..." "You don't really think she is back with Hydra", Tony said but Bucky nodded.
While Tony was busy being annoyed, Bucky tried to piece together what Natasha and you read in that letter.
"We have to get her back", Steve stated what everyone already thought the whole time, "any ideas?" "She probably turned off everything, it's going to be impossible until we meet her on a mission", Tony said in defeat, not liking the idea you could outsmart him again. But Natasha shook her head and said: "I don't think so. This isn't a letter about her walking back, this is a threat. I don't think she walked in there without a plan. She's clever enough to notice that Hydra wants their soldier back." "She wanted to leave the whole time, at least the soldier wanted it. What makes you so sure about it? It could simply be EQ8 going back to where she thinks she belongs. I know y/n isn't crazy enough for that but EQ8 on the other hand-" "Shut it, Stark. I know her, both versions. She told me about some things, about the boss, who called her a good girl every time she did something well, some of the torture and the fact she liked it here with us."
Tony scoffed and said: "And you think that's enough to not go back?! There are a lot of people who go back to their abusers. Why should she be different? You know how often she talked about being back at Hydra. It was just a matter of time." Natasha was about to attack him but Steve held her back.
"I don't think she would go back just because", Steve stated, "and the letter is obviously the reason she left." "Don't be mad at him, he is just sad and feels helpless", Wanda said from behind.
"Okay, one more time and I'll build a shield around the whole tower so I can be sure you can't come in. Why do I have security if they suck? One girl leaves, and the other always enters the tower. Goddamn", Tony cursed.
"We'll get her back", Steve said and Tony scoffed. "Yeah, sure. Even IF we find her, do you know what they will do? Or what they are already doing to her?!" "Stark, calm down", Steve said firmly and looked over to Bucky who was lost in his mind.
"They will erase her", Bucky said low and his eyes got watery. "Exactly. She's gone as soon as we enter that fucking facility!", Tony yelled. "Now everyone calms down! We'll get her, we'll help her, and it's going to be okay! And you Stark, watch your goddamn language!" "Watch your own!", Tony yelled back at Steve.
"So, we know she is at a Hydra facility and Felix is there as bait, what else do we know?", Natasha asked.
"Do we really know Felix is there? Maybe it's a trick", Tony said. "Maybe. But y/n and Q know them better than us and if they think he's there, he most likely is", Natasha stated and everyone nodded in agreement.
"I'll try to find her phone", Tony said sighing, not thinking he would find anything, and left.
"Can I help?", Wanda asked. "Sure, why not", Natasha answered and left with her.
Bucky had sat down on the bed, his head hanging low while his arms rest on his legs, and Steve sat down next to him. "It's going to be alright", Steve assured softly. "My dream...", Bucky only stated and a tear dropped to the ground, "it's..." "Bucky, it was a dream. It won't happen." "Just like she didn't leave? Didn't walk back to Hydra?!" Steve sighed.
"I know you're scared and believe me, I am as well, but she is strong. I believe in her." "You know as much as I do, that it's not about that. Hydra can do whatever they want, no matter the strength of a person. They get you down no matter what and they will succeed, always." "If we are quick enough it won't come to that." "Then we'll better be more than quick", Bucky said firm.