EQ8

A day later Stark walked in. "Alright, you won't beat that", he said, positioning. "We'll see", you smiled and got ready.
The first few shots were easy but it felt like he was learning your moves and it got more and more difficult.
"AI?", you asked panting. "Of course, that's my specialty", he said grinning. He had added lasers up to 5 so you had to think pretty hard to not get hit by them.
You tried to be as random as possible but with that, you couldn't fight, just dodge.
When Tonys AI included your randomness which could never be random enough since you were still just human, he got you.
Breathing heavily you lay on the floor and raised your arm, pointing at Tony. "You won. I can't believe it."
You let your arm drop down and a loud noise appeared when your arm and the floor collided. Tony was happy about his victory, saying: "No one can beat me. I'll always create something that'll be better than everything." "Sure, sure, I got it." "You alright? You look pretty done." You huffed. "I didn't know you care that much about me Metalman. I'm fine, it was a great challenge", you said and kept staring at the ceiling.
Tony appeared into your field of view and looked down at you, extending an arm which you grabbed and got up.
"I know about your deal with the ice cube, so let's head out", he said walking over to the door. "But I thought Bucky would get me?", you asked confused but also skeptical. "I don't think it makes a difference if he does it or me. So let's go or do you want to stay here?", he asked turning around. "No, no of course not", you said and hurried to him.
Before he opened the door he turned around again: "It's Iron Man by the way. Not Metalman." You nodded laughing and you both walked out.

Entering the common room Bucky looked at you in disbelief but his gaze wandered right to Tony and he rolled his eyes, sighing.
"He said I-", you began but Bucky waved you off, grabbing Tony's arm and pulling him aside. Natasha was amused about the situation and Clint stared at you with a face you couldn't make out.
"Hey, y/n, it's great to see you outside of the room. How are you?", Bruce asked when he had walked up to you. You wanted to answer but him calling you y/n threw you off, not knowing if you should tell him or not.
"It's EQ8, Banner", Tony interrupted because he had enough of Bucky's lecture and began to stop listening to him.
Banner looked at you, still waiting for an answer. "Oh, uhm, I am alright", you said uncomfortable and sat down on the couch. "If anything's wrong, just let me know", Banner said and gave you a warm smile. You gave a weird smile back and nodded slowly, your body tensed up about the situation.
°What do I do now?° 'Do whatever, as long as you don't mess up.' °I will just sit here then. I have no clue.°
Peter walked in with a big smile which faded into a confused look when he noticed you.
"Hey, kiddo. How was school?", Tony asked casually. "Uhm... well this is new", Peter said a bit overwhelmed and didn't look away from you, "and I think someone should stop Wanda then." "Is she coming up again? This woman drives me crazy", Tony sighed and hurried away.
"Hey, Peter", you greeted him, "are you alright? I guess you have good news?" His eyes went from person to person, it looked like a little cry for help. "Uhm, yeah, uhm... I'm- I forgot something", he said and left again, Natasha following him. "It's because of me", you stated. "Yes, it is", Clint said cold and Bucky glared at him. "So, I'll just go to the kitchen and grab some food if no one minds", you said, stood up, and walked to the next room, taking a deep breath because you felt very much misplaced.

Opening the fridge you noticed a pudding but grabbed the water bottle instead. Sighing you closed the fridge, walked to the window and looked outside while drinking.
"Things could be different...", you mumbled.
"Are you okay?", Bucky asked from behind. "Yeah... yeah, it's just... I don't belong here and I know that. And I...", you sighed again, watching the little dots that were people and the slightly bigger shapes that were cars, "to be honest I don't know what to do." "What do you mean?" "Hypothetically, if I'd leave and be on my own, what am I supposed to do? I don't know how life works. I just know how to kill. If I stay, things are complicated, just look at Barton and Parker. And-" "You're not going to go back to Hydra", Bucky interrupted and it sounded like a statement, almost a demand.
You leaned your forehead against the window, your breath fogging it below your nose. "I don't think anyone else wants me", you said depressed. "Just let them get used to you, you're not too bad, believe me." You scoffed: "Yeah." Bucky came closer and you could hear him breathing.
Turning around you looked up to him in his blue eyes, smiled and looked down blushing.
"This trust thing sucks", you said huffing, "I have some things in mind I'd like to do right now but I don't think you'd approve of that." Even though you didn't see it, you knew he was smirking.
"It's good to have you on board", he said and stepped back.
'No way. You're having a crush?' °Shut up.°
Slowly walking closer you studied his face, he doing the same with yours. "Maybe you'll have luck with y/n", you said and walked by but Bucky grabbed your arm and turned you around. "What do you mean?" You huffed and smiled. "I know you-"