Gunshot

Natasha woke up when Q began to scream and yell "Нет! Не подходи ко мне! (No! Stay away from me!)"
"Q, Q, wake up! It's a dream!" Panting Q woke up and looked frantically around.
"You're safe, I'm with you", Natasha tried to calm her down and Q's eyes tried to stay on Natasha's but she had to be sure so she looked around now and then.
"Let's breathe together, okay?", Natasha asked calmly and Q nodded, still breathing way too fast. Natasha took a few deep breaths and Q tried to do the same but it just felt like she was getting less air than before.
"I... I can't breathe." "You can. Just try to take some more controlled breaths, okay?" Q nodded and closed her eyes for a second just to open them again quickly. Natasha knew that Q did it because of a memory or maybe even a flashback which she tried to push away by opening her eyes so Natasha avoided telling her to close them. "Just look at me."

A short while later Q calmed down and was almost sure of being awake. "You're using Russian a lot lately", Natasha stated and Q huffed with a small embarrassed smile.
"It's okay. Russian is my native language, so don't worry about it. But not everyone here knows it, so just keep an eye on your English skills."
Q nodded after a few seconds because it took her a little to understand what Natasha was saying.

When Bucky walked in, Q's head shot up and her eyes stayed on him. He didn't say anything and just nodded to greet her. "зимний солдат (Winter Soldier)", Q said and Bucky closed his eyes for a second to control his small upcoming anger.
After taking a deep breath he said: "I'm not the Winter Soldier anymore."
"зимний солдат, Пожалуйста, спасите меня от монстров (Winter Soldier, please save me from the monsters)." "Q, you're not there, remember?", Natasha interrupted but Q's eyes stayed on Bucky, barely blinking. She looked distant.
Getting closer Bucky said: "We're in Stark's tower. You are already safe."
A few seconds later Q shook her head, blinked a few times, and said: "Sorry, I... I drifted away." "It's okay. You just need some time to adjust", Natasha said comfortingly.
"What happened after you died? What happened to y/n?", Bucky asked and wanted to know more about that time.
Even though he was glad Q found her way back, he was more worried about you right now.
Q's breath quickened and Natasha tried to calm her down again but Q refused.
"Just... stay away. Let me...", Q said and tried to control her breath and closed her eyes. "We... were in a room... we... didn't want to die and... it got black. I woke in that room... closed... I couldn't..." "Q, open your eyes", Natasha said but she just pressed them together even more before she could finally open them. Panting she tried to ground herself and felt embarrassed for that unstable state she was in.
"Where is y/n?", Bucky asked again but Q just shrugged. "I didn't see her... She didn't even try to save me... I heard her. Sometimes. She had to hear me too."
Q looked down and paused a little before she continued, just now in a whisper: "I am scared she locked me in." "She wouldn't do that", Bucky said and shook his head. "But she didn't save me either", Q stated, "Something changed." "I know her. She is a caring and lovely person, she...", Bucky stopped when Q shook her head.
"She heard me. No way she didn't", Q whispered. Bucky took a deep breath and left the room.

"Wanda", he called, "Wanda get here."
Walking around to find her she eventually came up to him. "What is it?", she asked. "How was y/n? It's important." "What do you mean? I told you everything." "No. I mean in detail. How did she look like, how was her reaction and so on." "Uhm... she looked distressed, I'd say. Scared. Overwhelmed. Angry. Why?" "It's nothing", Bucky sighed and went back to his room.
He didn't want to see or hear anyone right now, everything just felt like it was too much.

Without him knowing he had fallen asleep and Steve woke him up. "You had a nightmare again", Steve said and stood next to Bucky who was laying on the ground.
"Did I? I don't even remember it...", Bucky mumbled. "You called for y/n the whole time, I thought something happened." "Sorry, Steve." Steve shook his head. "It's okay, Buck. I'm going to check on her real quick, do you want to come with me?" Bucky shook his head and closed his eyes again. "Okay", Steve said softly and left again.