𝐕𝐈 | Saving Her

TW- attempted assault, kind of?

— — —

Peter picked his phone up again
and checked the time. 10:43. He laid on the roof of a small shop, around two floors high. There was hardly any crime that night so all he could do was wait for something to happen. He sighed and opened the group chat, seeing that no one was active. He'd sent a message an hour ago but no one had replied. Maybe Willow was helping her papa at the salon, or Ned was... He couldn't actually pin point what he thought Ned would be doing.

Peter opened a message from his aunt, noticing that it had been sent only five minutes prior.

ᴍᴀʏ ☀️
Hey Pete, just wondering if you could stop by at the corner shop for some eggs before you come home. If I'm home before you I'll text.
XOXO
read 22:45

Peter lifted his head and saw that he was just a few blocks away from the shop. He thought, there wasn't much crime seeming to be taking place that night, and it was getting late, so he might as well head home. He quickly texted May back.

ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ.ᴘ
yeah, on my way home now x

As soon as he put his phone back in his pocket, he shot a web and swung, completely missing the girl walking alone down the street.

— — —

Willow often walked with her head up, but at night it was better to walk with her head down. She did not want to make eye contact with any sketchy people or step in dog poo, which was equally as morose. The last thing she wanted was to be found dead by a dumpster.

But the problem was that this specific night, someone tried to get her attention.

"Hey," a man said as he leant up against the side of a wall. Of course, Willow continued walking passed him, since she didn't hear him. The man rolled his eyes and used his tongue to whistle. "Can I get your number?"

He walked behind her with an ill fitting 'swagger' that seemed to drag his left foot along the floor. Willow kept her head down and kept on walking.

"Hey I'm talking to you," the man said through a rough voice. He walked quicker until he was right behind Willow. "Hey!" He grabbed her by the arm and turned her around.

"Get off me!" Willow shouted as the man yanked her arm even more as she tried to pull away.

"Were you never taught not to ignore a guy!" The man shouted in her face and he shook her. "What the hell is wrong with you?"