𝐗𝐕𝐈 | Child Labour

———

          Peter's arm hung over Willow's shoulder comfortably. They both sat in her bed, watching the movie playing from Peter's laptop. They had originally planned to go for a walk but in the midst of November, Queens was being drowned in rain. Neither of them minded though; they could be alone in Willow's room and her Papa trusted them. Peter was just glad Officer Marsden wasn't there.

"Wait so... are they supposed to be German?" Peter asked. They had ended up watching one of Willow's favourites, Swing Kids; a movie about a rebellious movement during the Nazi regime.

"Yeah, that's why they've been avoiding the Gestapo for the past forty minutes," Willow laughed.

"But... they're American," Peter said. As someone who had only ever taken American history, he was baffled.

"That's because Hollywood americanizes everything to suit our needs," Willow explained. "Anyway, what difference does it make to me? I can't hear their accents anyway."

Peter laughed at her joke, subconsciously pulling her closer. He didn't notice until she briefly rested her head onto his shoulder. Even though they'd been dating for two weeks (what felt like months), he'd still get butterflies and blush at everything.

"So why is this your favourite movie again?" Peter asked, signing in front of himself so that Willow could see.

"Because Bobby Leonard is in it," Willow said bluntly, as if it was completely obvious and a stupid question in the first place.

"Who?" Peter asked. Willow looked at him with a tinge of disgust.

"Robert Sean Leonard. Only one of the best actors from the 90's," Willow explained. "Have you never seen Dead Poets society?"

"No, should I have?" Peter asked. He was more of an 80's kind of film star.

"Ugh yes. You've seen Much Ado though, right?" She questioned. Peter shook his head with an uncontrollable smile. Willow's mouth hung open and she turned back to the movie. "I can't believe you."

"Ah come on," Peter laughed. "Not the silent treatment."

"I don't even know you anymore. You're not my Peter," Willow pottered on, of course playing along with the joke. His heart twinged when she said 'my Peter'. He belonged to her, easily. And he didn't mind.

"So tell me why you like him so much," Peter continued the conversation, shuffling to sit further upright.

"Well, he's really sweet, and smart," Willow smiled as she looked up at Peter, gently brushing a curl from his forehead. "He's got this head of brown hair, and the biggest brown eyes."