𝐗𝐈𝐈 | A Kiss And A Half

— — —

      The next day was just another school
day like any other. Except that it was only a few hours after the perfectly set kiss between Peter and Willow. Peter had walked her home shortly after after remembering that she had to be home by 9:00. He practically dragged Willow home so that he didn't look unreliable to her dad. Not that he was assuming, but he would be seeing a lot more of him.

The walk to school was the same, except Willow held Peter's hand the whole time on the subway. They talked about how the baby would be here soon and that she was taking extra shifts at her Papa's salon, and how Peter's intern with Tony Stark was going which he reluctantly dodged.

When they got to school, he half expected Willow to let go of his hand, but she didn't. To his surprise, they walked through the halls hand in hand and stayed like that even when they reached their lockers. It was there that Ned started to ask questions.

"Good date then, I see?" Ned asked, as he leant against his locker. He looked down to see Willow and Peter's fingers intertwined and unready to let go.

"Yes it was," Willow smiled. "And I enjoyed the hot chocolates, so thank you."

"It's my pleasure. And if you need anymore dates planning then you know who to call," Ned shrugged.

"Uh, I planned the date," Peter butted in.

Ned tilted his head and frowned. "Some of it."

"Yeah, the best bit-"

Willow's laugh cut between their bickering and she gently touched Peter's arm with her free hand. "I thoroughly enjoyed all parts of the date, no matter who planned them."

"Mine was still better though, right?" Peter asked, to which Willow inwardly smiled. "Right?!"

"Yes, of course, I'm joking," Willow laughed. Peter looked down at her and admired the girl in front of him. For a second, he realised that he'd never heard her complain, not once. He'd never heard a bad thought about someone come out her mouth. Not only did Peter fall her how pretty Willow was, but he fell for Willow. She was kind and thoughtful, smiley and her manners were undeniable. A sudden flutter skipped through his heart.

"God, I'll be planning your wedding soon," Ned mumbled under his breath. Willow's focus turned to down the hall, before looking back at Peter and Ned.

"I have to go speak to Elliot about his maths tutoring but I'll see you first period," Willow said.

"We don't have the same lesson," Peter quickly thought.