Chapter one

It was the last day of summer vacation before I started highschool. I can't lie I've caught feelings for Melo as him and I spent the entire summer together in Hawaii. It's been a week since Melo and I last saw eachother, but at least I get to see him today since his parents invited us over for dinner.

Anyways, I was getting ready at my house before we had to leave to the ball residents.

this is what I decided to wear:

Minus the lashes and nails aswell as the Starbucks

~~~

After that I walk downstairs into the kitchen where mum is and walked over to her.

Kehlani: where's Evoni?

Mum: Do you even have to ask that?

Straight away I knew she was at Gelo's and I laugh.

Kehlani: you right, she's always with Gelo.

Kehlani: Do you need any help?

Mum: uh yeah can you grab the cherry pie out of the fridge please.

Kehlani: yep.

I do as she asks and place the pie on the bench before she puts tinfoil over it not long after that dad walks down the stairs.

Dad: you guys ready to go? Where's Evoni?

"Gelo's!" mum and I both say at the same time.

Dad: right, she's always with him.

Mum: exactly, anyways yes we're both ready to go.

Dad smiles and kisses mum on the lips before we start to gather our things and leave. We walk over to the ball residents which is next door to our house mum knocks on the door and LaMelo's mum answers it.

Tina: Monique, Michael, Kehlani come in!

We all walk in and mum handed Tina the pie and she placed it in the fridge.

Tina: the boys and your sisters upstairs in the game room if your wondering where they are.
She says looking at me.

Kehlani: thank you.
I smile before walking upstairs and entering the game room.

I see LaMelo and Lonzo playing 2k but Voni and Gelo aren't in there.
I walk over to Melo who's focused on the game and wrap my arms around him. He looks at me and smiles.

LaMelo: Hey Lani.

Kehlani: hey, where's Evoni and Gelo?

Lonzo: they went into his room a couple minutes ago.

LaMelo: yeah, they probably getting freaky.
He laughs.

Kehlani: you probably right.
I laugh.

I go over to the couch and sit down before I start to play games on my phone since I'm bored. After a couple minutes Melo comes over and sits next to me.