Chapter Thirty-One

2 years later. 

Update: It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for LaMelo and I, A'marli was officially 2 years old walking and talking. Evoni and Gelo agreed to seperate however Evoni is pregnant with a guy she's been going out with he's an Actor Rome Flynn, Ever since all the family gatherings have been really awkward. 

Anyways, It was the day of mine and Melo's wedding, after 2 whole years of planning this we knew it was time to officially tie the knot

Anyways, It was the day of mine and Melo's wedding, after 2 whole years of planning this we knew it was time to officially tie the knot. I had ladies doing my makeup and fitting my dress on me, it was very overwhelming and I was honestly so anxious as to marrying the love of my life. It was coming upto the final moments and A'marli walked in with Evoni, she was dressed in a turquoise dress with a pair of white Mb.01 she looked so cute with her hair all done up and her little flower basket. 

Evoni: You ready ? 

Kehlani: I am, is he here? 

Evoni dropped her head and painfully smiled but shook her head no. 

Evoni: He wanted to be here, but he got bad last night. he's stabilised now but the hospital didn't think it was a good idea. 

Dad and I had gotten into another fight at a family gathering pretty recently after he had a go at Voni for getting pregnant with another man while "she was still with Gelo" They weren't together they just wanted to keep it a secret from the public and our families until they sorted their shit out but word go out and dad went nuts him and I were arguing back and forth and then he had a heart attack in front of me and the entire family and had been in and out of hospital ever since. 

Oh also we ended up meeting our long loss brother turned out it was Michael B Jordan, Of course I heard about him but I never had any thoughts that we were actually related even tho our last names are the same. Anyways... 

It was time for me to start walking down the aisle. our wedding song was Sure Thing by Miguel...

As the song starts playing I see LaVar I walk upto him and our arms interlock, A'Larni was a flower girl same with Livarni before we begin walking down the isle, Liv and Larni walked down the isle throwing flowers everywhere with Evoni guiding them. Evoni then stands with the girls along with the other bridemaids, Lavar and I begin walking down the isle and I see Melo smiling ear to ear, he then looks over at DMO, Quinton, Lonzo and Li'angelo rubbing his hands together. I smile and arrive in front of  Melo. 

LaMelo: Damnn you look hella good ma. 

I laugh and everyone goes quiet...