Chapter Twenty-Six

(A week and a bit after New Years)

Melo had went back to Charlotte a week after New Years to get back to practice and training, I had woken up in this morning feeling really sick, I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up, I had checked my app on my phone and seen that I was 4 days late for my period. I started freaking out and decided to call Evoni. 

Evoni: Hello, little sister what goin' on? 

Kehlani: What were your symptoms when you were pregnant with Livarni? 

Evoni: I was throwing up, my period was a week late and I had really sore boobs why? are you pregnant? 

Kehlani: I don't know I think I might me I'm 4 days late and I've just started throwing up. 

Evoni: Do you want me to fly out? and we can go to a store and I'll stay with you for a week? I'll fly out tonight. 

Kehlani: yeah, if that okay? 

Evoni: Of course, Li'Angelo's got a game in San Francisco so Liv and I are home by ourselves. I'll see you tonight. 

Kehlani: alright, I love you. I'll come pick you up from the airport with the booster seat. 

Evoni: Alright, I love you too and don't freak out. Everything will be okay. 

she says hanging up. 

I begin vomiting again and Melo FaceTimes me... oh no. 

I answer leaving the bathroom and grabbing out water. 

LaMelo: Hey baby, wassup? 

Kehlani: hey, and huh? nothing. 

LaMelo: oh kay, anyways I miss you and I wanted to see your pretty face. anything happening? 

Kehlani: umm, no not really just the usual. home, studio you know. 

I say.. 

Kehlani: but wassup with you? what been happening? 

LaMelo: nothin' exciting just finished training on my way home right now. was thinking about you and needed to call. 

Kehlani: aw, I was thinking bout' you. 

LaMelo: Really? what about? 

Kehlani: umm just missing you, the usual. 

LaMelo: yeah, I get you. hey baby I gotta go my dads calling me but I love you ma! I'll talk to you soon. 

he says ending the call. 

I go back to throwing up... 

a couple hours later I get a message from Voni that her and Liv will be arriving in a hour so I decide to get in the car, I already had the booster seat In it from a while back I just couldn't be bothered taking out cause honestly that shit is so annoying to put In and then take out and I never needed the car for more than 3 people. Anyways and hour later I arrive to LAX and security lets me in the private flight area. I wait in the car for the jet to land and 10 minutes later it lands. 

I get out of the car running over to Voni and Liv, Voni was wearing a skin tight dress exposing her bump. I pick up Liv and she hugs me.