Chapter Twenty-Three

I wake up and instantly check the time I see that it's 8:53am and I start panicking as I have to be ready by 9:30am. I quickly get out of bed instantly hoping in the shower to wake myself up, 5 minutes later I start doing my hair and makeup I mean like I'm meeting Drake I got's to look somewhat decent. I then pick out an out an outfit for the studio and have something to eat. I hear a knock on the door and see a security guard.

Kehlani: Just one minute!

I grab my bag and song that I wrote last night. I grab my keycard for the apartment and leave the apartment following the security guard to the car, Once I get in we start driving to the studio. I was feeling really nervous and we had arrived making my anxiety levels go through the roof I take a deep breath before leaving the car and going inside. On the walls were a bunch of golden and silver records with trophies in a case. I had been greeted by Julius...

Julius: Kehlani Jordan! welcome to L&B records, let's take you to the studio shall we?

We start walking to the studio and I see Drake in there sitting down... He looks at me and smiles and my heart starts racing.

Drake: Kehlani Jordan, How are you?

Kehlani: I'm good, how are you?

Drake: Amazing, have you got a song with you?

Kehlani: Yea, I do but it's kinda personal.

Drake: personal? can I see it?

Kehlani: sure.

I hand him the song I wrote and he reads it bopping his head.

Drake: Should we do a duet with it?

Kehlani: I don't even have music for it yet, how we gonna duet it?

Drake: Improvise?

After 10 straight hours in the studio Drake and I finally created my song together.

UN-THINKABLE was the songs name. Julius had played around with the soundtrack making it match the lyrics. Drake gave me a hug once it was competed. and tomorrow it was gonna be published. Julius tells us we can go home and Drake and I both walk around the studio for a little bit after.

Drake: You wanna ride home?

Kehlani: you sure?

Drake: Yeah of course.

Drake and I walk to his car which was a Range Rover we both hop in and paparazzi take photos..

Drake: So what brings you to LA? Aren't you dating that NBA player LaMelo?

Kehlani: Nah not anymore, we split up a week ago.

Drake: the song sounded like it was for him?

Kehlani: It is.

Drake: We all been there before. we all had our fair share of heartbreak songs.

Kehlani: yeah...

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got to my apartment.

Drake: Here you go.

Kehlani: Thank you.

I smile...