Chapter Twenty

(For Kehlani's songs I'm going to be using different artists song)

It was time to upload my single to my Spotify channel, I was really anxious to upload it. LaMelo was training at the Hornets arena as his coach had called a super last minute training session. I had pressed the upload button and after 5 minutes the audio had officially uploaded. the song was called "while we're young" I had been writing it over the years of Melo and I being together, however he had never heard my song before and I wanted it to be a surprise. I dropped the link on my instagram story and after 10 minutes of the song being posted it had already over 50k views. 

LaMelo's POV: 

I had been doing training for 1 hour, when over the radio station coach had on the radio guy announced something that surprised the fuck outta me.

Jeremiah: Wow, wow, wow. sorry to interrupt everybody listening to the station but I have just been alerted that the Kehlani Jordan the youngest daughter of the greatest basketball player Michael Jordan has just released her first single...you are listening to the greatest R&B hits this is "while we're young " by Kehlani Jordan. 

Quinton: yo coach, turn this shit up!

Coach turns the music up to full blast and I start listening closely to her lyrics. 

Quinton: Yo Melo, this your girl bro! She's fucking amazing. 

A large smile appears on my face. 

LaMelo: It's about me dawg, fucking masterpiece.

I say throwing the ball in the hoop first shot. 

Neymar: Might have to steal your girl Melo, her voice is sexy as fuck, shiii she is sexy as fuck. 

I laugh agreeing with him, I mean shii my girl was one fine young woman.

Quinton: Impossible bro, they down bad for each other. They pre-engaged and everythang.  

LaMelo: she my wife.

I say passing the ball to Neymar. 

Neymar: Pre-enganged? you mean you aint properly proposed yet? damn bro I'd bag her before somebody else get there first. 

Coach: Hornets, wrap it up. Trainings over. 

As coach says that, I run over to my gym bag having a drink of water and leaving the hornets arena. I hop in my lambo and start driving home. eventually I arrive home I had bought Lani some roses on the way home to congratulate her for her song. By the time I got home it was about 9:30pm. I entered the house but couldn't see her. 

LaMelo: Baby, you home!? 

I didn't hear her answer I walked upstairs into our room and could see she was asleep. I put my phone on charge and walked back downstairs. I put the roses in a vase with water on the kitchen table, I turned all the lights off downstairs running upstairs. I go into our room taking off my clothes putting them in the wash and hopping in the shower. I washed my hair and then once I got out of the shower I put some product in my hair. I then put on some boxers on and get into bed, I kiss Lani on her forehead and she moans. 

Kehlani: Melo? 

LaMelo: yeah, it's me baby.