Chapter Seven

My Alarm goes off at 6:45am, I get out of bed and have a shower. I wash my hair and my body. Once I'm done I get out of the shower and walk back into my room, pick and outfit, get dressed and pick a pair of shoes to wear...

This is the outfit:

I then but my hair into a messy bun and put on some make up to finish off the look

I then but my hair into a messy bun and put on some make up to finish off the look. Once I'm done I walk downstairs, grab an apple, say goodbye to my mum and dad and start to walk to Melo's...

Once I arrive I let myself in and go into the kitchen where LaVar and Tina are...

LaVar: Melo's in his room, also have you packed your bags for Vegas we're leaving early tomorrow morning so it's probably best if you spend the night here.

Kehlani: okay, Is Evoni coming on the trip too?

LaVar: Yeah, did you know that your sister was pregnant?

Kehlani: yeah, she told Dad last night.

LaVar: oh okay, Melo told me that today was your last day at school?

Kehlani: yeah, Dad said that it was best for both Evoni and I to be homeschooled. He wants me to focus more on my career and he wants Evoni to stay at home since she's pregnant.

LaVar: yeah I can understand that. As soon as Melo gets recognised more from scouts and gets sponsored I'm gonna pull him out of school and he can start homeschool.

Kehlani: alright, well I'm gonna head upstairs but I'll see you later.

LaVar nods and I head upstairs. I walk to Gelo's room and knock on the door.

Gelo: Come in!

I open the door and see Evoni on the bed next to Gelo...

Evoni: whats up?

Kehlani: LaVar told me that you guys told him about the baby, How did he take it?

Gelo: He didn't take it well at first, but then once we told him our plans and shit he started to take it well I guess.

Kehlani: oh, okay are you's going to school today?

Evoni: nah I feel nauseous today and we still gotta pack for Vegas.

Kehlani: Okay, ill see you after school then.

Evoni smiles and Gelo waves bye to me. I then walk out of his room and close the door before walking over to Melo's.
I let myself in as the door was unlocked and I see that he's still asleep. I then walk over to him and shake him waking him up...

Melo: Huh, wha- whats the time?

Kehlani: it's 7:30am.

Melo then sits up in his bed and rubs his eyes... he then pulls me onto his lap and kisses my lips.

Melo: How long were you waiting for me?

Kehlani: not long, I literally just got here.

Melo: oh alright, I really don't want to go to school today...