Chapter Six

I get woken up by the sound of notifications blowing up my phone, I check the time and see that it's literally 5:04am in the morning, I roll my eyes and check my phone only to see headlines all over the internet about LaMelo and I... I turn my phone on silent as my Instagram was blowing up to. I then decide to check one of the headlines...

LaMelo Ball confirms that he's in a relationship with his "bestfriend" Kehlani Jordan.

In the recent episode of "Ball in the family" LaMelo Ball confirms that he's in a relationship with his bestfriend Kehlani Jordan aka Michael Jordan's youngest daughter...

Tap the video below to watch:

(I tap into the video and begin to watch the interview)

Courtney: So what's new in the life of  LaMelo Ball ?

LaMelo: uhmm, well I'm in a relationship now and I recently joined my highschool basketball team.

Courtney: wait! Your in a relationship? When? And with who?

(LaMelo laughs)

LaMelo: we've only been daiting for a lil bit, and she's my bestfriend, I've known her for 13 years.

Courtney: Kehlani?

(LaMelo looks at the camera and smiles)

Courtney: No way... Do you like her? And how did it happen?

LaMelo: of course I like her, otherwise I wouldn't of asked her out, We went on a walk and we chilled at a park for a bit and she was looking beautiful as always and I confessed my feelings for her and turned out she felt the same way, so now Kehlani and I are in a relationship and we're happy.

Courtney: wow, I'm lost for words... What about your ex uh what was her name... "Ashley?"

LaMelo: what do you mean? What about Ashley? She ain't got nothing to do with my relationship, her and I are over, and we don't talk anymore and we've both moved on.

Courtney: yeah, I know you's are done but the fans wanna know the reason why ya'll broke up?

LaMelo: she was clout chasing, and she lied to me end of story.

Courtney: alr- where are you going?

_____________________________________

End of video.

As you can see in the video LaMelo and the interviewer begins to talk about LaMelo's ex - girlfriend (Ashley) and is shown getting aggravated as the interviewer continued to ask questions about (Ashley) and then eventually he stormed out of the interview.

What could this mean?

Does (LaMelo Ball) still have feelings for (Ashley)?

We'll find out more and get back to you soon!
______________

I exit out of the page and roll my eyes because the internet is full of shit the only reason Melo got aggravated is because they asked about his past that is irrelevant now. Anyways since I'm already awake I decide to get dressed and go for a jog around the block...