chapter four

I wake up at the sound of my alarm going off, I quickly turn it off before It wakes Melo. I then get out of bed and start to have a shower, Once I'm finished I realised that I forgot to grab some clothes and bring them in here with me. So I quickly wrapped my towel around me and walked out into Melos room, I see him sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

LaMelo: what are you doing?

Kehlani: grabbing some clothes.

LaMelo: oh okay, I'm pretty sure some of your clothes from when you've stayed over before are in my bottom draw.

I look at his bottom draw and see some of my clothes so I grab them out and go back into his bathroom to get dressed.

Once I'm dressed I do my hair and walk back out to Melo who's still in bed. I walk over to him and straddle my legs around his waist before our lips meet.

LaMelo: your so beautiful Lani, I'm glad I can call you mine.
He says unexpectedly, causing me to blush.

We then kiss again and this time things start to get heated before someone knocks on his door.

Lonzo: Get dressed, we got basketball  practice this morning.

I get off Melo and he stands up getting ready. He puts a shirt on and some grey sweats before he grabs his school bag and we walk downstairs. I notice that everyones up and ready to go.

Lonzo: we're eating out for breakfast.

We all start to leave the house. Melo and I go with Gelo and Zo goes by himself we all start to drive off.
After about 20 minutes we arrive to a diner and everyone walks in.

We all sit in a free booth and a waitress comes up to us.

Waitress: hello, what can I get you's today?

LaMelo then taps me and I look at him.

LaMelo: Do you wanna share a meal?

Kehlani: yeah, sure.

LaMelo: can I get 2 pancakes please and 1 large vanilla shake?

Waitress: of course, anything else.

Zo: can I please get some bacon and eggs.

Waitress: yep, did you wanna get a drink with that?

Zo: just water please.

Waitress: yeah, no worries now what can I get you two?
She asks Voni and Gelo.

Gelo: can we get 2 pancakes and 1 chocolate shake please?

Waitress: of course, is that all?

We all nod yes and the waitress walks away. LaMelo puts his arm around my shoulders and Lonzo looks at us.

Zo: So you guys fucked yet?
He says asking Melo and I.

LaMelo: dude wtf, we've only been daiting for 3 days.

Zo: and? That never stopped Voni and Gelo.
He laughs.

LaMelo: okay and? That don't mean Lani and I have to.
He says starting to get aggravated.

Zo: chill, I was just messing around with you.

Melo lets out a gasp. And the waitress walks over with our meals. She places them on the table and we thank her before she walks away. We then all start to eat our breakfast. Once finished we all pay for meals and leave the diner.

~~~
*Skip to school*
~~~

All of us walk into the Hall, Melo kisses me on the cheek before he runs over to his team. Evoni and I sit down and talk about babies and random stuff and watch the boys practice from the bleachers. After about 1 hour the time was 8:30am and the boys practice/training finishes. Melo, Gelo and Zo run over to us all sweaty and grab a drink.

Melo: alright well I'm finna hit the showers, I'll see you in class beautiful.
He says kissing me before walking off to the locker rooms.

Gelo and Zo follow behind Melo and walk off to the Locker rooms.

Voni and I start to head to first period which is home economics/cooking for me and Science for her.

I walk into my classroom and sit down at a table and wait for my teacher to arrive. Once the teacher arrives she marks the roll and we all sit down.

Teacher: alright, so imma need you guys to get a partner and this will be your partner for the rest of the year.

Everyone starts to find partners while I just sit and wait for Melo.

Teacher: Miss Jordan, I need you to get a partner.

Kehlani: I'm just waiting for Melo to arrive, he'll be my partner.

As I finish that sentence Melo walks through the door and walks over to me.

LaMelo: Hey, sorry I took so long.

Kehlani: it's all good.

He leans down and kisses me on the cheek before sitting down next to me.

LaMelo: so what did I miss?

Kehlani: nothing, miss just told us to find a partner.

LaMelo: oh cool so I'm your partner?

Kehlani: yea, is that okay?

LaMelo: yeah, of course.

I smile and the teacher starts to write stuff on the board that we had to copy down.

(skip to the end of school cause I cbf to write the rest)

Lamelo and I start walking towards the car with Gelo and Voni, we get in and Gelo starts to drive off.

Soon enough we arrive to their house and all of us enter the house Melo an I go into his room whilst Voni and Gelo go into their room.

Kehlani: I'm gonna have a shower.

Lamelo: okay.

I go into Melos bathroom and then hop in the shower. After about 20 minutes, I get out of the shower, wrap a towel around myself and walk out into his room. I notice that Melos asleep so I take my towel off and get dressed.

After I'm finished I hang my towel up and lay in bed with Melo. he turns around to face me and pulls me closer to him before connecting his lips to mine, after that he plays with my hair making the both of us fall asleep.
___________________________________

(1048 words)

Sorry this chapter was a little rushed x anyways I hope you enjoyed 😘