chapter two

I get woken up by my alarm at 6:45am. I look to my left and see that LaMelo's still asleep. I smile to myself cause he looks so adorable when he's asleep. Anyways I get up slowly trying not to wake Melo but he wakes up anyways...

LaMelo: where are you going?

Kehlani: I gotta go home and get some clothes for school...

LaMelo: No please stay...

Kehlani: I can't I don't have anything to wear today...

LaMelo: I'll give you some of my clothes to borrow.

Kehlani: ok, can I have a shower then?

LaMelo: yeah, the fresh towels are under the sink.

Kehlani: thank you.

I smile before going into Melos bathroom closing the door behind me and getting undressed and hopping in the shower. After 5 minutes I hear the bathroom door open.

LaMelo: the clothes are on the bathroom bench.

Kehlani: okay, thank you.

I hear the bathroom door close and continue my shower until I feel hands wrap around my waste.

I jump and turn around seeing Melo...

Kehlani: damn Melo you scared me.

I laugh and then my eyes widen and I cover up my body and turn around facing the wall in embarrassment.

LaMelo laughs.

LaMelo: it's ok Lani, you don't have to cover yourself up Infront of me, I was gonna see you naked eventually... well I mean I've already seen you naked before.

Kehlani: I know Melo, I'm just insecure about my body...

LaMelo: Kehlani your beautiful.

LaMelo says turning me around to face him I smile and he kisses me.

LaMelo: everything about you is beautiful, your personality, your looks, your body literally everything...

I laugh and we both finish our showers before hopping out.
I dry myself and Melo does the same. I then start to get dressed in the clothes Melo gave me which was a black oversized shirt and some jeans that I must've left here last time I slept over cause they were mine. Once I was finished I dried my hair and then walked out of Melo's room and knocked on Gelo's  door assuming that Evoni was there and I was correct cause I heard her yell it's unlocked. I opened it and she looked at me shocked...

Kehlani: Is your hair straightener here?

Evoni: yeah, hang on I'll grab it for you...

She walks back out and hands me it.

Kehlani: thank you.

I walk back into Melo's room and start to straighten my hair.

Once I was finished I checked the time and saw that it was 7:25am. I walked back out and saw LaMelo sitting on his bed watching TV and putting his shoes on. I walk over to him and get on his bed and hug him from behind.

LaMelo: you ready?

Kehlani: yeah, are you?

LaMelo: yeah.

He turns his TV off and we leave his room and start walking downstairs and see Tina making breakfast.

Tina: bacon and eggs?

Kehlani: yes please.

LaMelo: do you even have to ask.

Tina smiles and outs some bacon and egg on our plates and hands them to us.