Chapter Thirteen

I wake up around 10 in the morning and the first thing I do is check my phone. I see that Melo replied...

8:30am - Melo: Hey Lani, imma come see you. Catching the next flight send me the addy.

I send Melo the address and he replies straight away.

Melo: Just finished packing, I booked a flight at 2pm.

I reply alright let me know when you're at the airport and I'll come get you.

Melo: aight bet, see you then beautiful.

___

I head into my bathroom and take a mirror pic for the gram to post about New York.

@ Official_Kehlani.Jordan:

@ Official_Kehlani.Jordan: Day #1 in NY was a success!

Liked; melo, evoni.jordan and 12,000 others.

Comments:

@ Evoni.jordan: I miss youu !

- Official_Kehlani.Jordan: I miss you too!!

___________

(When I make instagram posts in this story I'm just using photos from Pinterest to be Kehlani's posts if that makes sense?)

After I post on my ig I take off my clothes and get into my shower that's in my room. after that I hop out wrapping my towel around my body and walking out into my bedroom. I get dressed and brush my teeth doing my hair as well.

I walk downstairs but I don't see Mustapha I then walk towards his room knocking on the door but I get no answer I have a quietly open his bedroom door and see that he's still sleeping so I walk over to him and gently shake him awake. His eyes open and he jumps.

Mustapha: shit, sorry I'm not used to having other people here when I wake up, everything okay?

Kehlani: Yeah, Melo's coming to stay in New York for a bit. He's catching a flight this afternoon.

Mustapha: This afternoon? where's he staying?

Kehlani: I was wondering If maybe he could stay here? He'll only be here for 1-2 weeks max and he's no trouble.

Mustapha: I thought you said you two broke up?

Kehlani: We did. But Then I found out what actually happened and yeah I need to talk to him about the situation.

Mustapha: I mean he can stay here, but I can't promise you that him and I won't clash considering the circumstances.

Kehlani: Circumstances?

Mustapha: Nah don't worry about it and sure yeah he can stay here.

Kehlani: Thank you, I owe you one.