Chapter Ten

2 months later.

LaMelo and I have been dating for 2 months now, we've had our ups and downs but in the end him and I always bounce back. Evoni is starting to show now and she'll find out the gender next month LaVar, Melo, Gelo and Zo are hoping it's a boy but Evoni and I are hoping it's a girl.

Gelo and Evoni have been house hunting, Lonzo's been going to UCLA for a month now and he's really enjoying it there.

Today Melo's getting his cast off finally and hopefully he'll be able to start playing basketball again...

I grab my car keys off the bench and start heading towards Melo's, I let myself in and see that no one's home. I then head upstairs and see Melo lying down on his bed on his phone.

Kehlani: you ready to go?

Melo nods, grabs his crutches and heads downstairs. We then both get into my car and yes I've got a car now and I start to drive to the hospital. Once we arrive the doctors get us in straight away and they cut his cast off.

Doctor: can you stand up for me please.

Melo stands up and the doctor speaks again.

Doctor: How does that feel. No pain.

Melo: yeah it feel good doc.

Doctor: can you please walk around for me and let me know if you have any discomfort.

Melo walks around and eventually stops.

Melo: feels fine to me.

Doctor: Now jog on from this wall to the wall 5 times.

Melo jogs back and forth 5 times.

Doctor: any discomfort?

Melo: nah, feels good doc.

Doctor: alright, that's good the, you should be able to play basketball again but be careful alright?

Melo's eyes fill with joy and he smiles and nods.

Melo and I walk back to the car and drive back home.

Kehlani: you seem happy to finally get your cast off.

Melo: hell yeah! Now I can play ball again as soon as I get back home I'm going straight to the courts out back.

We arrive back at Melo's house and go inside.

LaVar comes running to Melo and looks at his leg.

LaVar: YESS HE CAN FINALLY BALL AGAIN!!! C'mon son let's go play some ball 1V1.

Melo and LaVar go out back and I say hey to Tina before going upstairs to Evoni and Gelo's room. I knock on the door and let myself in and see Evoni crying she was also by herself. I go over to her and hug her.

Kehlani: What's wrong?

Evoni: Some girl sent me a video of her making out with Gelo lastnight at a party.

Kehlani: Shit for real! U sure it ain't fake?

Evoni hands me her phone and I look at the video and it wasn't fake.

Kehlani: What the fuck, why would he do that?

Evoni: I don't know, can you help me pack my things I'm going back to dads house.

I nod and help her put her things in a box, once done Evoni and I pick up the box together and carry it downstairs. LaVar and Melo come back inside and look at Evoni and I.

LaVar: what are y'all doing?

Kehlani: taking Evoni's things back home.

LaMelo: why?