Chapter Twenty-Seven

(2 weeks later)

LaMelo was doing a little interview on the show "Ball in the family" Melo and I didn't live in Chino but we still had to film everyday for the show. Courtney would FaceTime us and we would have to go into a dedicated room for the interview and set up a camera. 

(LaMelo POV)

Courtney: So, a lot of things have happened over the pass couple of weeks, You and Kehlani are back together and living together in Charlotte. Since then you's have gotten engaged and we all know that episode got a bit out of hand. Do you have any comments on that. 

LaMelo: Look it's not my place to talk about what happened at the engagement party, it's a sensitive topic for Kehlani and what affects her affect me you know what I mean? Lani and I have been through so much shit together and sometimes occasionally things get out of hand and shit happens, yeah it sucks but we pull through it together. As for getting back together, Kehlani and I have been a huge influence on each others lives, I've hurt her, she's hurt me but we both love each other and nothings gonna stop the way I feel about her. She's my first love, she was my first for a lot of things and we've got a connection a bond that I personally believe no one or nothing can break, we've split up, we've fought but at then end of the day she's my girl you know, It's not gonna change the way I feel about her and that's the facts, that's it. 

Courtney: right, right. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way about someone. More on a sensitive topic for you, Analicia what happened with that and if you love Kehlani as much as you say why'd you go out with Ana? 

LaMelo: Imma be real with you, Kehlani and I were split up for a year because I foolishly slept with Ana because I found out something Kehlani did when we split up at 16 and she went to New York. I'm not gonna mention what it is because I admit I grossly over-reacted and it was personal. The only reason I got with Ana was because she filled a void, I was hurt and I thought that I would never see the love of my life again right, so I got with Ana to distract myself from thinking of Kehlani but it never worked. Than on new years mine and Lani's families had a New Year get together and Lani and I got back together after that I can say now her and I are in a good place with our relationship, we are engaged and happy together. 

Courtney: okay, okay now is Kehlani pregnant? there are rumours as to why you's got engaged so quickly. 

I get shocked by the question and awkwardly laugh as only, Lani, Voni and I know about the pregnancy. 

LaMelo: Nah, cut the camera. 

I say laughing. 

I cut the camera. 

LaMelo: byeee Courtney!!!

I say hanging up. 

I then leave the room seeing Lani in the kitchen, I hug her from behind and kiss her neck. 

she giggles. 

Kehlani: what do you want Melo?  

LaMelo: Can't I kiss my fiancé? 

Kehlani: You can, I just thought you'd want something to eat. 

LaMelo: well what you making? 

Kehlani: Bacon and eggs. 

(Back to Kehlani's POV)

LaMelo: yeah, I'll have some baby. 

Melo kisses my stomach and I continue making the food while Melo goes outside with the basketball. I make him some bacon and eggs and I get a notification from BuzzFeed.