Chapter Twenty-One

I wake up at 7am not seeing LaMelo next to me, I instantly checked my phone and it was dry as fuck. No calls, no texts no nothing from him just notifications from instagram, twitter and allat. I didn't read any of them just simply because I could not be fucked. I decide to call Quinton to find out if he knows anything.

Quinton: Lani?

Kehlani: Hey Q, have you seen Melo? I haven't heard anything from him.

Quinton: Oh, you haven't seen the news have you? I'm so sorry.

Kehlani: what do you mean?

Quinton: well for one, he punched the fuck out of Neymar yesterday from whatever happened with ya'll. Coach had told Melo to leave cause he didn't want Melo to be at practice with the state he was in and then Melo drove to a club after and now there's videos and photo's trending of him and some girl. I'm pretty sure it's Ana Montana the instagram model...

Kehlani: Can you come over like right now?

Quinton: On my way.

He says hanging up.

I check the notifications on my phone from before and see a video of Melo with me tagged it was buzzfeed.

BuzzFeed:

LaMelo Ball and Analicia Chaves (Ana Montana) seen real cozy coming out of a car in LA only hours after LaMelo Ball was trending for hitting teammate Neymar Williams. Where's Kehlani at? more importantly what's going down? stay tuned for more!

 Where's Kehlani at? more importantly what's going down? stay tuned for more!

(we pretending that this is Ana and LaMelo 😭)

I throw my phone across the kitchen before hearing a knock at the door meaning Quinton was here.

Quinton hugs me.

Quinton: How you doing ma?

Kehlani: I'm so pissed off and like I'm angry, I'm really fucking angry like words cannot explain how I'm feeling right now.

Quinton: So what happened with, You, Melo and Neymar.

Kehlani: Okay so basically I had slept with Neymar 2 year ago at this time LaMelo had done slept with Ashley which wasn't his fault once I actually found out what had happened, but when I first found out what they did I slept with Neymar to get back at Melo but it was a mistake. and ever since I had told Neymar to keep quiet bout everything but then he's been real obsessed with me ever since and has been black mailing me ever since. By all means Melo and I were SPLIT UP at this time.

Quinton: you know they been each other's biggest haters since high school which honestly would piss me off but at the same time I'd understand. So I don't see the big deal with it if you's were split up.