Chapter Sixteen

(Don't Play song until I say!)

It's Officially been a year now since LaMelo and I have been together. Evoni finally had her baby it was a girl and they named her Livarni, of Liv for short she was named after Li'Angelo, Evoni and LaVar. she was honestly the cutest but she was growing up way to fast. LaMelo and I are both 17 now and he's been asked to join SPIRE academy which is in Geneva, Ohio I mean it's a good opportunity for him but I don't know whats happening like if he's gonna live there or what.  On a brighter side  Lonzo's been dating a girl named Denise Garcia, she's real nice and I like her I feel like she'll be good for Lonzo. anyways... 

LaMelo and I were on a plane heading to Hawaii just the two of us since I thought it would be a good idea to go on a couple get-a-way before he goes to Ohio. Melo and I booked a resort on the island and our plane lands. We both get welcomed by the locals and it was honestly really beautiful. We get transported to our resort and we escorted to our room/apartment. the locals help bring our bags in and I tip them $100.00 each. they leave the room and I lock the door. I go into our room and see rose petals on the bed, ice and sparkling grape juice in a metal basket. I turn around to Melo. 

LaMelo: I may have made some arrangements with resort without telling you...

Kehlani: Melo, it's beautiful. 

LaMelo: we should head down to beach at sunset, it'll be nice. 

Kehlani: Yeah, sounds good. I should probably call dad and let him know we're still alive. 

I call my dad and he answers. 

Dad: Hey baby girl, you made it okay? 

Kehlani: yeah I was just calling you to let you know we arrived. 

Dad: alright, good how's everything? 

Kehlani: yeah, it's honestly so beautiful the Resort is amazing and the locals are so friendly. 

Dad: that's good, aight well I've gotta go Larvani is crying and your sister trying to get some sleep, but I love you be safe. 

Kehlani: Love you too. 

I say hanging up. 

LaMelo and I bring our bags into our room. 

LaMelo: what you say? wanna go for a swim? 

Kehlani: Yeah, lemme change. 

I change into some swimmers and Melo just takes his shirt off. we both put our sandals on and start heading to the beach there was an hour until sunset. I ask Melo to take a photo of me for the gram and he does.

@ Official_Kehlani.Jordan: 

Jordan: