Chapter 25.1: Zombie Lovers (8)

[The acceptance of this task is voluntary. 50 points will be rewarded to the first person to complete it, 30 points for the second, 10 points for the third and so on. 50 points will be deducted from those who don't complete it. After accepting, the app will provide three locations within 50 kilometres where zombies can be found. The task is valid for one day and one night.]

[It is important to note that the task zombie can't be selected as a target.]

The Zombie Manual wrote that after being bitten by a zombie, as long as the corpse poison wasn't heavy, the body just had to be soaked in glutinous rice water, the glutinous rice applied to the wound and the blood circulation increased through exercise and generally, people could recover from the corpse person. If the corpse poison was relatively heavy then these actions could only alleviate the speed of becoming a zombie, not cure it. At this time, zombie tooth powder or blood was needed.

Zombie tooth powder was powder made from zombie teeth.

The people who heard the task had automatically glanced toward the copper-cornered gold coffin in the yard, obviously thinking about using this zombie's teeth. Yet the app had made special note of it and they stopped having this idea. They glanced around at everyone in an alert manner and no one accepted the task first.

Yan Jing opened his mouth, "Brother Xie, will you accept-"

He hadn't finished speaking when Lu Wen saw Xie Chi swipe the screen to accept the task. It seemed he didn't even need to think about it.

Lu Wen felt a bit annoyed that he didn't have time to persuade Xie Chi. "This task takes a long time and there are few rewards. It isn't completed yet and the information provided before accepting isn't enough. In fact, we should've waited for others to take a look at the specific situation before considering..."

Xie Chi smiled. "I am lacking points and don't want to let go of any points."

Then he lowered his head and brushed off the dust on his body.

Lu Wen found it a bit difficult to move his gaze away from Xie Chi. "What if it is very troublesome? Maybe staying here can increase the degree of plot exploration. After all, the coffin is here..."

"I generally don't give myself a way back." Xie Chi tidied himself up and spoke casually. "This way, I won't waste time thinking about whether it is worth it or not. It can always be done if I make up my mind. It is annoying to think too much about it."

Xie Chi rarely showed impatience but this time he frowned.

Xie Chi grew up doing everything he wanted to do. He never doubted that he would one day have his brother.

Yan Jing was deeply touched by this. Brother Xie was indeed like this from beginning to end. He never considered if it was difficult or not. It was only worth considering if it was possible or not. After all, he bought many things using his pure persuasive power and easily entered the high-end community of the female boss. He didn't know the situation yet he dared to stay behind to challenge the side plot line...

It was easy to follow Brother Xie in a... blindly confident manner. Yan Jing couldn't help sighing quietly. After all, Brother Xie seemed to be omnipotent. No matter how excellent a person, they would be eclipsed by him. Before Yan Jing entered the horror movie, he thought it would be easy to be regarded as a treasure. After all, he had the yin yang eyes. It was only when he got to know Xie Chi that he realized it was unnecessary for Xie Chi to have a partner. Xie Chi could accomplish almost everything by himself. He just pulled Yan Jing along, probably to repay the good faith.

This... a confident and narcissistic person took care of other people's feelings without showing off and making people feel inferior. Yan Jing suddenly felt a bit emotional. He didn't know if he could realize his own wish but he never doubted that Xie Chi's desire would be outrageously expensive.