Chapter 155: Tarot Game (5)

Xie Chi coughed. “I will correct you. It isn’t trembling. It is excited.”

Ren Ze, “……”

Xie Chi continued to type: [It isn’t necessarily the old woman. It could be anyone in the room except the actors. Of course, the old woman is indeed the most suspicious one. In addition, knowing this isn’t much help to us when playing the tarot game at the moment.]

Xie Chi was well aware that this time, the priority of knowing the truth was significantly lower than understanding all the rules of the game. He had to ensure his own safety before solving the puzzle. This movie was different from the past. They couldn’t leave after exploring the plot. They had to stay for seven nights. Therefore, the sooner they understood the rules of the game, the more advantageous it was.

Ren Ze couldn’t keep up physically but his mind was very bright. He could easily understand the meaning of Xie Chi’s words. He thought about it and sent: [My floor didn’t have any locked rooms. What about the three rooms beside us? Can you get in?]

As he came up, he noticed that three rooms with locked doors were on the right side of the room.

Xie Chi: [Let’s talk about it later.]

Ren Ze’s eyes lit up. [Are you afraid the servants are saying the opposite? They warned us not to go in but in fact, there are clues inside?]

Xie Chi: [Yes because at present, we haven’t determined if the servants are good or evil.]

Ren Ze thought the same. The rules were made by others so it was hard to say if these people weren’t deliberately misleading them for a certain benefit. The app never said that this was a fair game. The specific situation had to be looked at. Still, it was right to occupy a favorable position.

However, benefits were accompanied by risks. If there was something in the room that came out unexpectedly, they were so close they would bear the brunt of the danger.

Even so, Ren Ze knew that Xie Chi wasn’t a conservative person. The situation didn’t allow him to be conservative. Ren Ze saw Jiang Shuo living in the room on the right. Jiang Shuo might be confident in his strength but Xie Chi had made the decision after much deliberation.

As the two of them talked, Ye Xiaoxiao arrived. Ren Ze closed the door and Xie Chi put down his phone to ask Ye Xiaoxiao, “Did you find any other locked rooms?”

Ye Xiaoxiao shook her head.

In other words, only these three rooms in the entire castle were locked.

Ye Xiaoxiao remembered something. “By the way, I might’ve found something!”

Xie Chi and Ren Ze looked at her. Ye Xiaoxiao wasn’t sure if the information was useful and hesitated to say it. “Some rooms on the floor I checked seemed to have experienced a fire. The rooms were full of black traces that can’t be washed away.”

Xie Chi’s eyes brightened. Ren Ze was reminded of something and exclaimed, “I had it on my floor as well!”

Xie Chi suddenly remembered the charred marks on the castle’s spire that he saw outside the castle.

Ye Xiaoxiao was about to say something when Xie Chi placed an index finger to his lips and motioned for her to be quiet. He followed the strange premonition in his heart and slowly touched it. He abruptly realized something and his expression changed.

“What’s the matter?” Ren Ze had been with Xie Chi for a while and knew that this expression meant something wasn’t good.

Xie Chi didn’t explain and simply stood up. “Come with me.”