Chapter 41: Zombie Lovers (24)

The brass eight trigrams met fire and it instantly became extremely hot. However, Taoist Lian Xi didn't even notice it and kept holding it in a daze. He thought he was hallucinating and blinked desperately. Then after confirming the result many times, he started to gulp frantically.

"T-This is fire...?" Taoist Lian Xi secretly pinched himself and felt pain. Then he was sure that he wasn't dreaming. Obviously, water and fire were incompatible but a miracle was happening right before his eyes.

[Wtf, how can it be borrowed?]

[Is there a problem with the metaphysics??]

[Isn't fire and water incompatible??]

[Wait, he borrowed three lines by himself? One person is a trio?]

[What is happening??]

"Are the records wrong and fire and water can coexist? This..." Taoist Lian Xi was completely confused when he suddenly thought of something and raised his head.

The young man in front of him still had the same face but when he looked carefully, he could see the difference from before. The eyes, temperament and expression were slightly different. Taoist Lian Xi stared with wide eyes.

How could he forget that this man was a double soul? His master couldn't be wrong so there was only one possibility. Xie Chi had two souls. One was water and the other was fire. This made sense theoretically. However, one was water and one was fire and they both managed to get the approval of two lines. Wasn't this probability too fantastical?

Taoist Lian Xi was in a complicated mood for a while. He knew Xie Chi and thought he had always been communicating with Xie Chi's main soul. Now that he calmed down, he found that he had always been dealing with both souls. The one who borrowed fire in front of him must be the secondary soul.

Taoist Lian Xi thought back and discovered that this soul was a typical fire. He had a bad temper, strong actions and was decisive and fearless. Taoist Liang Xi had been surprised by Xie Chi's stinky face from time to time. Now it was clear that there had been two people.

It was just that the two of them switched quietly. For him, there was basically no sense of disharmony. After all, Xie Chi had so many faces. Who knew which one was true and which one was fake, which one was him and which one was his secondary soul?

Xie Chi's mood was also a bit complicated and he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. If Taoist Lian Xi had told him earlier that it relied on the soul and not blood then there wouldn't be so many troubles.

[Why can he borrow fire?]

[Is it because his desire to protect Taoist Lian Xi is so strong that fire lent it to him as an exception?]

[It would be more convincing if it was changed to a handsome guy or a beautiful woman. This sloppy Taoist Lian Xi...]

[Who cares why he can borrow it? It is done. So cool!]

[Fire is borrowed and it shouldn't take up a lot.]

On the eight trigrams disc, fire was expanding aggressively. It was unreasonable. It first squeezed the pitiful earth into a corner and then went to harm the mild wood. The wood was scared and hid in the water. Thanks to the addition of wood, the blue light flourished.

There were clearly four lines but only the burning red and calm blue could be seen on the eight trigrams. The tongues of fire rolled several times to tease and bully water. Water retreated before finally stopping at a certain point. It could be regarded as holding its ground. However, obviously both masters weren't satisfied with this result. Water and fire were still fighting.