Chapter 111: Living Hell (13)

The three of them climbed down the mountain wall to the bottom.

Ren Ze wondered, “After the spider silk ladder is opened, it is only one per cycle, right? Now that it is broken, we can’t climb the spider silk ladder to Paradise?”

Xie Chi nodded.

Ren Ze frowned. “However, if the problem of the people isn’t resolved then it is almost impossible for us to go up when the spider silk ladder grows again in the next reincarnation. The old things will repeat themselves.”

“There are two methods,” Xie Chi spoke lightly.

Ren Ze looked at him.

“The first is to win. No matter how hard you try, only one person can enter Paradise. If this person has a lot of luck then winning is possible.”

“Or we can use resources to make others give up.”

Ren Ze was slightly surprised.

Xie Chi continued, “They know that there are so many people in hell. The probability that it is them who will enter paradise is too small. A spider silk ladder will grow once every three days and it won’t grow once broken. Just because someone enters doesn’t mean there is no other chance to go in. It just means ‘no one can go in again for three days’. We just need to use a sufficient amount of energy to exchange with them so they give up contending during those three days. They need energy if they want to survive. Survival is before Paradise.”

Xie Chi glanced at Ren Ze. “If it were you, would you like to exchange a very small probability of entering Paradise with real energy so you can survive in hell?”

Ren Ze thought carefully. “If I am an NPC and I am in the lower levels of the ladder then I would definitely be willing. It is because I lack energy and survival is the first thing. If I were an actor and my position was high then it is hard to say. If I have strength and enough energy then it doesn’t make sense to me. Going out of the movie is more important because it means my overall ranking is high.”

“Yes.” Xie Chi smiled. “Therefore, this method can only handle the group of people underneath so they don’t work together to shake the spider silk later.”

“Then how do you prevent the group that hurts others for self-interest? It is the group above who cuts the spider silk ladder.”

Xie Xinglan turned back from where he was surveying the terrain. “Go up to the top of hell.”

Ren Ze was taken aback and then expressed his confusion.

Xie Xinglan’s words were indeed a fundamental solution to the problem. As long as the people at the top and the people underneath don’t work together to break the silk ladder, there was no need to care about the group of people cutting the silk. If they cut it then they were only harming the interests of the people at the bottom. It was impossible to deprive the people at the top of their competition qualifications.

“However, everyone knows that the higher the number of floors, the higher the position on the spider silk ladder. It will definitely be harder to go up in the next cycle. No one will want to pull me…”

“Therefore, the situation isn’t optimistic.” Xie Chi confessed. “The best thing is if we find the key to open the door of Paradise in the knife mountain hell. This way, we can reach Paradise from the first layer of the eight hot hells.”

Ji Xingchen opened his eyes and found that he was floating on the sea of blood that contained some flesh and broken limbs. Obviously, he was lucky and fell into the sea of blood instead of directly on the knives. He wasn’t injured. In the living hell, the battle between prisoners would first consume energy. It was only after energy was exhausted that life was lost.