Chapter 183: Extra Four - Shen Yi and Su Qing

Su Qing was too thin. His legs were skinny and straight and Shen Yi could hold his ankles with a light grip. He trembled so badly that he made Shen Yi feel like he would break at any time. Shen Yi was momentarily horrified by his thoughts but he seemed to be stimulated by some type of sadistic desire.

Broken and meaningless words overflowed from his mouth and Su Qing finally couldn’t help crying. He buried his face in the pillow as if he wanted to escape from the extremely real sense of shame.

Shen Yi was afraid that Su Qing would be suffocated so he reached out to lift up his face, only for his hand to become wet. The tears burned at his heart and soberly reminded him of what he was doing.

“Does it hurt?” Shen Yi asked gently.

He was about to pull out but Su Qing struggled sideways and hooked their little fingers together. “I like it.”

He said, ‘I like it.’ Thus, the indestructible things were broken bit by bit. Above the ruins, the future of nothingness was being reorganized. It was far away and it wasn’t known where it led. It might be death or a new life.

Yet in that moment, Shen Yi only thought about this moment and just wanted to live in this moment.

At the moment of release, Shen Yi heard Su Qing crying on his shoulder and requesting, “Hurt me in the future, okay?” (The term used here can mean hurt/sore or to love dearly. So Su Qing’s words seem to have a double meaning.)

Shen Yi passed through the long, narrow and deep tunnel and the sky was bright again. It was as if the brief darkness was just an illusion.

Shen Yi recalled that perhaps it was this gentle light that allowed him to walk more firmly and quickly in the dark night.

His heart had always been filled with other things and he could only leave a corner of a barren land to Su Qing. However, when he returned, he found that the barren land was covered with seeds of wild grass.

The spring wind blew and a prairie fire started in an instant.

Feng Yu parked his car in a hidden corner and waited a few hours before Shen Yi finally appeared in his vision.

He quietly watched as Shen Yi strode upstairs in a hurry. A long time passed before he smiled bitterly. He was just a bystander from beginning to end.

“Su Su… cough, Su Qing, someone just called you.”

Su Qing came up from the cafeteria after eating and his male subordinate handed over his phone.

“Who was it?” Su Qing lowered his head to look through the call logs.

The man’s expression was a bit strange. He seemed to be holding back a laugh as he answered, “You gave him the name of Dog Man.”

He was originally just joking but Su Qing’s hand froze. His fingers instinctively weakened and the phone slipped down quietly, the screen shattering with a bang. Everyone was shocked.

“Su Su, are you okay?”

“Who did you say?” Su Qing’s face was pale. He wanted to pick up his phone but his legs were like dried plaster, stiff and difficult to bend.

“Su Su.” A deep and familiar voice was suddenly heard from close behind him. A few seconds ago, it was far away on the horizon.

Su Qing froze.

Everyone looked over and found a tall and upright man standing at the door, making the door look low. He wore a decent suit and had sharp features. He had high eyebrows and deep eye sockets. His eyes were dark and deep and his temperament superior. He gave off a sense of distance that made people instinctively feel afraid and they didn’t dare to look straight at him.