Chapter 68: Bound Movie

Xie Xinglan's body finally returned to the phone. Xie Chi gasped slightly, his legs stiff as if he was on the verge of fainting.

He once locked all his instinctive desires in a cage, like a pious nun who dedicated her love to God, only to discover that the god of abstinence was transformed into a devil who had fallen into the sea of desire.

He used to think that their first kiss would be as youthful and beautiful as a couple walking side by side on campus. It was indeed beautiful but it was never youthful. It was erotic, wet and hot while filled with a type of understanding. There was also a tingling sensation that could ignite the fire in the heart in an instant. The person who burned was stunned and willing to fall.

Xie Chi was 21 years old. He might've never experienced anything but he understood everything. If there was half an hour then his brother would definitely continue.

Xie Chi was frightened by the out of control Xie Xinglan and also frightened by himself. The previous person wasn't like his normal self. Fortunately, it was only three minutes.

His shirt was messed up and the two top buttons had fallen off. Xie Chi hadn't expected that he could be so embarrassed in a place that wasn't an instance. He smiled bitterly, turned on the faucet and washed his face to cool down.

Then he said a few words to Xie Xinglan in an expressionless manner. After cleaning up, Xie Chi sat on the sofa and opened the app backpack. In addition to the eight trigrams that he previously obtained, there was Xie Xinglan's simulation body.

Xie Chi clicked on it and a note popped up.

[This item is your wish.]

An inquiry jumped out.

[Do you want to use 200 points to turn on the 'Temporary Use of Body' function?]

[The Temporary Use of Body function description: After consuming 200 points to open the function, you will be able to spend points to temporarily let Xie Xinglan out. The ratio of points consumption to time (unit: minute) is 1 to 100. In other words, 100 points are required for him to come out for one minute.]

Seeing this, Xie Chi's first reaction was to wonder how many points he and his brother needed to continue from just now. Then after Xie Chi reacted, his ears became red and he poured cold water into his mouth to cover it up.

No, his current points weren't enough.

Xie Chi forced himself to think properly.

100 points per minute seemed very expensive. He also needed to spend 200 points to open the function. However, in some cases, Xie Xinglan might have unexpected results when coming out. Of course, Xie Chi also hesitated. The main reason for hesitation was because he wasn't sure if Xie Xinglan separated from him was better at cooperating with him or if they fought better in the same body.

However, the meaning of this app function was obvious. It was to increase his point consumption and lengthen the amount of time it would take for him to achieve his wish and leave the app. Originally, he could unbind and leave the app with only 10,000 points. If this function was turned on, in addition to the initial consumption of points, he might need 10,200 or even more to achieve his original goal. Of course, he would have an extra player in the instance.

Xie Chi felt that the app was very business-minded. It divided everyone's wishes and allowed the actors to pay in installments. The wishes weren't out of reach and the actors had the motivation to fight for it. It even developed derivatives of the wish to entice the actor to spend points. The app currently provided him with a wish derivative: spend minutes with Xie Xinglan.