Chapter 81: 1552 Haunted House (13)

"This is the only way to explain the number of people."

Lu Wen's chest rose and fell slightly. He was sweaty the moment he thought about the cause and effect.

"Animal camp?" Ren Ze asked.

"Yes." Xie Chi lowered his head and glanced at his watch. "I don't have much time. I only have 30 minutes to decide if I want to join the animal camp or not. I mentioned the camp of the cannibal ghost to provide you with an idea. Presently, the reward for the animal camp is the most reliable but it is also the most difficult and there is only one spot. I have decided to join because even if it is difficult, the rewards aren't bad. It is the best choice for me. I haven't confirmed it in the app yet because I want to delay the refresh time of the second brand, so as to prevent the second brand produced by the charcoal roasted suckling lamb from being found by someone else..."

"Brand?"

Xie Chi waved his hand after seeing the two people's puzzled look. "I won't explain it for now but we might have to start searching the house next."

"Looking for the teeth?" Lu Wen asked.

Xie Chi shook his head. "More than that."

Lu Wen was puzzled. "What else are you looking for?"

Ren Ze also stared at Xie Chi with a bit of confusion.

Xie Chi calmly told them, "Look for a corpse."

"A corpse?" Ren Ze frowned. "Look for the cannibal ghost's corpse to destroy her body and destroy her?"

Lu Wen expressed his concern. "However, I remember that You Jing's group found the body of the chef and there was an accident. We heard screams..."

"No, it isn't looking for the corpse of the cannibal ghost." Xie Chi stood up. "I want to find the corpse of the man who hid the teeth."

Xie Chi said, "At present, the method to defeat the cannibal ghost is basically clear. Let the other two camps grow stronger. Since we have been given the method of eliminating the cannibal ghost, there is no need for us to find her corpse. It is because finding it won't help us in any way. Destroying her body won't help us destroy her. The only way is the method I mentioned."

"So look for the body of the possible teeth hiding ghost. Find him and help him. Make him strong enough to contend with the cannibal ghost. In the process, you will be blessed."

Ren Ze and Lu Wen exchanged looks. "You want us to find the trigger to open the teeth hiding ghost camp and join that camp?"

Xie Chi nodded.

Ren Ze and Lu Wen's minds suddenly became clear.

Xie Chi walked to the wall and tapped on it with his index finger. "Listen to this. The wall is a hollow wooden wall."

The sound of the tapping was indeed empty.

"The app said that we can't destroy the mansion when there is no sufficient logic chain since we can't violate the basic logic. However, if my reasoning is correct, we have a sufficient logic chain and can start destroying walls to find the corpse."

"In addition, a wooden house has one more feature." Xie Chi's eyes fell to the ground.

Ren Ze's expression changed. "You mean there might be a basement or something under the wood?"

"Yes, so you must find it as soon as possible. I'm not sure if Zhao Jinhua and the others have joined the female ghost's camp or not. If their brains work well then they shouldn't join. If their brains don't work well then most of them will be deceived by the cannibal ghost and they will start looking for the teeth everywhere."