Chapter 98: Quality

So good?

Xie Chi raised his eyebrow in a happy manner.

Strength could be gained when fighting a stronger opponent. It seemed to have a limited range but there was no need to increase strength when fighting against someone weaker. It was only when fighting a stronger opponent that a strength increase was needed.

Not to mention the unknown effect of Demonic Field. It increased strength and could be upgraded so it was worth losing a consumable ghost-move item. The strength buff must be Xie Xinglan. Xie Chi joked, "Brother, it's really good."

Xie Xinglan coughed and changed the topic. "Aren't you curious about the white one?"

"I'll know once I get 5,000 points."

Xie Chi suddenly turned upright. "However, since we have a talent, we also need to guard against the talents of other actors in the future."

He had 3,368 points. It wasn't impossible to meet actors with over 5,000 points in later movies. For actors who reached 5,000 points, they could consume points to unlock a talent as long as they had one and the awakening conditions were met. His talent increase wasn't small and the talents of other actors might not be weaker than him. He just took advantage and opened up his talent in advance. It wasn't worth feeling too much joy.

Xie Xinglan understood his thoughts and answered.

"Demonic Field." Xie Chi realized the meaning of these words. "A field is a range and demonic might be a special state. At present, I can only guess the literal meaning. The trigger probability is extremely low and it can't be upgraded. Therefore, I don't know the situation."

"We'll talk about it at the time." Xie Chi was too lazy to struggle with a temporarily unsolvable problem. He exited the talent page and went to the title interface.

His title had finally upgraded. His original title was 'New and Sharp Budding Talent' while his upgraded title was 'Rising Star Who Showed off One's Ability'. The title was originally a gentle blue color but it was now an elegant purple. This time, the title box had a special effect. Light purple energy wrapped around the frame with clouds and fog drifting and dispersing.

The evaluation under the title had also been updated: Your popularity is far ahead of the new generation of actors. More people have seen your abilities, are impressed by your personal charm and have become your fans. Your comprehensive strength is relatively strong and there are basically no shortcomings. Your representative works are: ghost move Spirit in Red Clothes (starring), 1552 Haunted House (starring); zombie movie Zombie Lovers (starring), You have participated in the Horror Skewers variety show and achieved the good result of first place.

Below the evaluation was a small note: [Congratulations, your title has been upgraded and you now have permission to enter some wonderful quality (orange) horror movies.]

[Since you have filmed ghost and zombie movies, you have access to wonderful quality ghost and zombie movies. As your points increase, you will unlock more types of orange movies.]

Xie Chi smiled. According to his understanding, first in the comprehensive evaluation for an orange movie gave 1,000 points. This was tempting. Xie Chi had gained more than 1,200 points in Zombie Lovers and more than 1,400 points in 1552 Haunted House. Therefore, the upper limit of points that Xie Chi could get in a movie was estimated to be around 1,500. If he wanted to break through this upper limit and earn more points then he could only go to higher quality horror movies.

He still had more than 6,000 points to go until his brother's body was permanent. If it went well then it was... three or four orange movies.

Xie Chi's heartbeat became a bit faster.