Chapter 100: Living Hell (2)

Over a dozen people stood on an empty road in the underworld. They were actors in Living Hell. They each had thick iron chains tied to their waists and were led by the black and white impermanence like animals. Every time one or more people entered, there was an extra iron chain in their hands.

Once Xie Chi appeared, almost all the actors looked at him openly or secretly. They seemingly wanted to find out the truth about the newcomer who killed a third-tier despite his gentle face. Most of them were curious and there were also those who were afraid. There were also a few who showed a bit of arrogance and complacency. They were obviously contemptuous of this actor who had risen in the ranks and barely qualified to participate in an orange movie.

"It doesn't look like he can kill Zhao Jinhua." Cheng Zhou spoke from beside Ji Xingchen with a bit of dissatisfaction.

Ji Xingchen wiped his sword and looked up, his eyes sweeping over the dazed Xie Chi. Then he spoke indifferently, "People can't be judged based on appearance."

Cheng Zhou was stunned and then happy, as if he had encountered something particularly rare. He bumped his arm against the other person. "Are you afraid of him?"

"That isn't the case." Ji Xingchen frowned like he was a bit unhappy with Cheng Zhou's words and he withdrew his gaze. "I watched his movie. The item he used to injure Zhao Jinhua and kill You Jing was a one-time use. The weapon given by the movie emperor was also destroyed. He was bold enough to lead the evil spirit into his body but..."

Ji Xingchen's eyes became casual after the insight. "A hidden danger was probably left behind in his mind. He is physically strong and very smart, but that's it. He currently only has a luck buff and an unknown item from a pros outweigh the cons movie. How strong can he be? Haven't you heard that you won't get anywhere without equipment? His partner also only has two or three thousand points."

Xie Chi did kill Zhao Jinhua but the method couldn't be copied anymore. Xie Chi's items were exhausted in that battle. He might be a good player but it wasn't worth them fearing him.

"Brother Ji, you are right."

Cheng Zhou praised. His eyes were filled with a bit more gloating as he looked at Xie Chi. He put Xie Chi below him and smiled. "Brother Ji, you know so much."

"Know yourself and know your enemy."

Cheng Zhou wondered, "Brother Ji, will you rise to the third tier at the end of this movie?"

Ji Xingchen didn't speak and his expression was blank, but his eyes flashed with complacency.

Cheng Zhou and Ji Xingchen were from the last batch of newcomers. Ji Xingchen was first out of them and now he was about to reach the third-tier while Cheng Zhou was at the bottom of the tier. He had been following as Ji Xingchen's right arm and his development was also very good.

Cheng Zhou told him, "This time, you must be number one again."

Ji Xingchen smiled and stayed silent.

"Brother Ji," Cheng Zhou called out in a surprised tone. "There is a stranger..."

Ji Xingchen looked up and saw a man in a black trench coat. In fact, everyone was secretly looking at this stranger who appeared suddenly. This man was tall and upright, with sharp facial contours and handsome features. His face and body were extremely oppressive and impactful. The first impression he gave off was condescending and full of coldness.

Ji Xingchen pressed his lips together tightly and his eyes flashed with annoyance. There was actually an actor he didn't know. Externally, the ability to attract fans with the face was much stronger than him. The specific strength was just unknown. Ji Xingchen gripped his sword tightly. He wasn't afraid of Xie Chi but perhaps this unknown stranger would be the biggest opponent in the game except for Su Qing.