Chapter 106: Living Hell (8)

[I always feel that there is something wrong with the conversation just now but I can’t say it. In any case, I don’t care. There is my CP. Why think so much?]

[The two of them are too familiar with each other. I originally suspected that they had a secret relationship but the result of their body language tells me they have had no physical contact before. How can they have no physical contact if they really knew each other?]

[Yes! There is a theory. On the surface, the reaction is big but there is nothing in private. If there is no reaction on the surface then everything is done in private. Xiao Chi is too innocent.]

[Then why can they talk like an old husband and wife?]

[I can’t figure it out. Headache.]

Xie Chi was looking at what Xie Xinglan was writing when a hand suddenly grabbed him. Xie Chi was stunned.

“Don’t move.” Xie Xinglan lightly pressed a hand to his shoulder. “I’ll look at your mark.”

“Don’t.” Xie Chi frowned. “If you tell me the mark, I should benefit but you might experience a loss.”

If looking at each other’s marks was beneficial to both parties, the old man wouldn’t have deliberately used deception to get his help. It was harmful which was why he hadn’t mentioned this matter before.

“It’s fine,” Xie Xinglan insisted.

Xie Chi stopped moving and lowered his head cooperatively.

[Wow, Son Chi trusts him so much?]

A hand gently pulled away the collar at his neck and Xie Chi felt a bit itchy.

“How much?”

“24.” The moment Xie Chi’s number was said, a piercing pain suddenly spread from his chest. Xie Xinglan frowned and said nothing.

“What’s wrong?” Xie Chi sensed something strange.

“Nothing.”

Xie Chi obviously felt that his energy had increased. Xie Xinglan’s energy might’ve decreased but Xie Chi didn’t feel this subtle change. Perhaps it was because Xie Xinglan had too much energy.

Xie Chi turned around. “I’ll look at yours.”

“No, I’m not bad for energy.” Xie Xinglan suddenly retreated and sat down. Xie Chi was stunned. He became aware of this person’s abnormality and glanced at him with a smile. Xie Chi pulled the man back without saying anything and pulled at the collar.

Xie Xinglan was surprised. “I said—”

“18.” Xie Chi pulled the collar and reported the number directly.

“Does it hurt?” Xie Xinglan hurriedly asked.

Xie Chi stared at him blankly. “What pain—”

Two phones rang at the same time. Xie Chi and Xie Xinglan stared at each other and immediately looked down at the new information.

[Congratulations to you and actor Xie Xinglan for finding the clue to the spider silk ladder. The current progress of the spider silk ladder is 1/3. After the progress is 3/3, the spider silk ladder will officially open.]

Xie Chi put down his phone. “So the condition for opening the Spider Silk Ladder is for three pairs of people to look at each other and say the marks?”

He trusted Xie Xinglan and looking at each other’s marks was as simple as eating, sleeping and breathing. However, it was different for others. In other words, building trust with the other person in a very short time was the problem.