Chapter 65: Horror Skewers (20) End

"We just need to enter the mirror world." Xie Chi stated. "In addition, the way to enter the mirror world is obvious."

Xie Xinglan added, "Lie in the coffin and cover the lid."

Xie Chi laughed.

Xie Xinglan walked toward the coffin while speaking. "I might be a 'weak ghost' but that is just an identity in the hide and seek game. To put it bluntly, I am still a human. The opposite rule is that ghosts catch humans outside the mirror. Then in the mirror, it is naturally... humans catch ghosts."

His tone was light and there was no confusion as he took out the enemy's corpse and lay down in the eternal graveyard.

Xie Xinglan put his slender legs together, lay straight down on his back, head straight and hands on his abdomen. His pale skin, dark clothes and mysterious facial features combined with the coffin symbolizing death made him look like a handsome vampire sleeping in a tomb.

Xie Xinglan put back the coffin lid on top of him and closed his eyes.

[Wtf??? I don't understand it again.]

[Is he being controlled by the strong ghost? Why lie down in the coffin?]

[Ahhhhh handsome Vampire Chi.]

[Cover the coffin lid~]

In the room where the ghosts were located, Shen Yi saw Xie Chi's behaviour. Something flashed in his eyes and he smiled with satisfaction.

The male guest to the side also seemed to have some clues. After a few seconds, he suddenly realized. "It is like this!"

He had a bit of fear in his heart. He had a lot of items but he might not necessarily be able to clear this level. The way to break the game wasn't difficult but it was too hard to think about. First, they had to realize it was correct to be caught by the ghost. This step required a certain force value. Then they had to find the clue in the scissors and realize the mystery of the foggy glass. Finally, they had to not be confused and find the method to kill the mirror ghost.

This required the actor's IQ to be too high. A bit of carelessness would lead to death. Smart people would often make mistakes... such as You Jing.

You Jing's mother sneered. "What is he doing? Experiencing the mood of the faceless man?"

The male guest glanced at her and whispered awkwardly, "You must've been focused on your son just now and didn't pay attention to the details. All the rules in the short movie are the opposite."

You Jing's mother thought about it before her expression became hard to look at, her smile a bit stiff. "It is like this."

Her hand gripping the glass became tighter and the blue veins on the back of her hands were more prominent.

Shen Yi glanced at her in a timely manner. The woman remembered how he previously called her son 'trash' and felt completely embarrassed. Her phone rang and the woman looked down. It was a message from You Jing.

[Mom, the difficulty was too imbalanced. Fortunately, I passed the second level first. I will definitely be in first place.]

The woman was embarrassed and said 'useless thing' in her heart. She was full of restlessness as she placed her phone on the table in a frustrated manner, not taking care of her mood.

Shen Yi saw that the situation had been set and scored the highest score in advance before leaving.

Xie Xinglan opened his eyes again and saw an overwhelming blood-red world.

It was still the familiar maze with the green light. The difference was that no matter if it was the mirror surface or the ground, it was splashed with thick blood. It was depressing and full of madness.