Chapter 136: Hospital (17)

[Fuck! Enemies meeting on a narrow road?]

[The ghost that was saved is Xie Yang? What is this probability that goes against the sky?]

[The probability isn’t small, okay? You calculate it yourself. Now there are seven living people and seven corresponding ghosts. Apart from ghost Xie Chi, Xinglan and He Xiao, there are five left. The probability of saving Xie Yang is one-fifth and it isn’t small!]

[Right!]

[So angry. Xie Yang treated Xie Chi like this and Xie Chi saved another him.]

[??? I’m confused? Their feelings are so good? Ghost Xie Yang wasn’t seen yet he ran over directly to see Xie Chi?]

[Yes, fuck.]

Ghost Xie Yang’s voice was extremely weak. It seemed that Yi Hesong’s black spindle had hurt him a lot.

Xie Chi regained control and raised an eyebrow. He didn’t expect that the ghost he saved was Xie Yang. This was an unexpected joy.

Ghost Xie Yang had a hoarse voice. “Why save me?

There was deep doubt in his tone. On the elevator door, his reflection’s blood-red eyes were full of surprise and uncertainty.

“It was in passing.” Xie Chi walked to the elevator buttons and calmly pressed the button upstairs to find Ren Ze.

Ghost Xie Yang was obviously startled by this answer. He hesitated for a moment before speaking his inner thoughts. “Don’t you want to use me to kill Xie Yang?”

Xie Chi looked down and laughed. “He doesn’t have the ability to kill me.”

On the elevator door, ghost Xie Yang’s dark face twisted. Xie Chi felt the anger of the ghost Xie Yang and gradually got rid of his smile. His eyes were extremely indifferent. “I’m not mocking you. I’m telling you the truth. You have to be clear about this. You are the one who wants to kill Xie Yang because of the task. I don’t want to kill him. If he dies, what does it have to do with me?”

“You hate him and want to kill him.” Ghost Xie Yang endured his anger and stubbornly insisted.

The elevator was going up. Xie Chi leaned on the side of the elevator and laughed with surprise. “I do hope that everyone who offends me in this world will die but why should I do it if it is troublesome? We are all adults and we all have a ruler in our hearts. We can see clearly if it is worth it or not, right?”

“Actors can’t kill actors. To kill Xie Yang, I will need to use a life-saving item. It isn’t worth it and he isn’t worthy. Isn’t it normal for me to endure this anger?”

“You aren’t telling the truth.” Ghost Xie Yang still insisted.

Xie Chi had always hated this type of high-spirited person who thought they were smart. He became a bit impatient and his voice was cold. “You figure it out. You are the one who showed up to ask me for help making you stronger. I’m not the one asking you to kill Xie Yang. I think this is very clear. If you don’t understand it then you can go away. I don’t want a fool as a teammate. If I have this much time then it would be better to save other clever and interesting ghosts.”

“You!” Ghost Xie Yang’s voice contained great anger. “I don’t need you!”

The temperature in the elevator dropped sharply. Xie Chi felt the irritability and low air pressure of the black energy beside him and sneered. “Then why don’t you find Xie Yang? Why look for me? Surely you didn’t get the name wrong?”

Ghost Xie Yang was about to speak only to be interrupted by Xie Chi. “Xia Yang is on the third floor. Once you go out, turn left at the innermost point. I pressed the elevator button for you. Go slowly.”