_*One (2006.11)

Elizabeth Adelaide Mary Louise was born on November 21, 2006. She is named after Queen Elizabeth. Her parents, especially her mother Kate put a lot of effort into creating the name. "Adelaide Mary Louise" was the middle name of Queen Victoria's eldest daughter Victoria Adelaide Mary Louise. The name implied that queen Elizabeth was as good a queen as Queen Victoria. Furthermore, it also implied the hope that this girl is going to be as good a confidant of the current queen as Victoria's princess royal was to her queen Victoria.

Indeed, there are more similarities between Victoria and Adelaide, one of them being that they both had a close relationship with the prince consorts of their queen. Prince Philip loved Adelaide a lot, one could say that he is the third person on earth who loved Adelaide the most. The first And second are her mother and father.

Her Majesty also adored her first great-grandchild, although she didn't express it as often. Whenever Adelaide is doing something, she'd look at her and think about what kind of queen Adelaide would become someday. Young Adelaide mistook it as a sign of unfond-ness.

Despite William and Catherine wanting to assure Adelaide in every way possible that she is loved by not only her parents but the institution and the country. Adelaide didn't believe it. At all. The side eyes that she'd received from certain staff and members of the institution, the nitty-gritty things that newspapers said about her always said the opposite of what she'd wanted to believe.

Subconsciously, Adelaide believed that she needed to be better much much better than the others for her to be loved by her extended family.

Only God knows how much effort she'd willing and indeed had put into achieving that simple goal.

_

_

First official photo

_She did not have a photoshoot with the press on her day of birth because her parents were not married_

Hi  :)

I hope u liked this book thus far. I will hopefully update every day!

The format would be each chapter would be a summary of what Adelaide did in each month of her life, how she feels about certain things, how her relationships with people are going, the media's perspectives, and important Instagram posts from the royal family. 

Thank you so much, you all mean the world to me <3

Irene