_Twenty (2008.9/10/11/12)

Wow, what a year it was for Adelaide, she learned so much about her heritage, her family, and herself. She learned that she was the decedent of William the Conqueror, the great-granddaughter to a queen, and a queen-to-be herself. Delly wasn't very happy about it though. Because, when she frequently compared herself to her best friend Louise. They were the same in so many different ways. They were both blondies with blue eyes. Their favorite color was both pink. and their birthdays were only 12 days apart. However, despite all of these, they had one difference, and that one difference, Delly realized is something she cannot change. Say, she liked the color blue, and Louise liked the color pink. She can simply learn to like the color blue, but she couldn't change the fact that she was William's daughter. She just can't. This made her different. Very different.

Philip actually noticed how Delly didn't like the idea of being royal. That's why he took her around the country on his carriage every chance he gets. Just that Delly doesn't understand him.

_

As mentioned, the Queen was working with members of the parliament to pass the "Succession to the Crown Act", making Adelaide the future queen regardless of how many children William and Kate would have.

This, as you can probably imagine, changed the palace people's view of Delly. Previously, their attitude towards her was erratic and totally depended upon their understanding of Her Majesty's feelings for Delly, which in their minds was erratic as well. Now, those people are so respectful and friendly towards her as if they were different people. We, dear readers, cannot blame the staff for being hypocritical. That is the only way that anyone, including you and me can survive and strive in an environment such as the Buckingham Palace. It required those who look and act according to the Queen's will at all times, those who are subservient, and inevitably, snobs. 

_

Delly had a great 2nd birthday.

_

Christmas Card 2008

Thank you guys for 10k views <3 Love y'all