_**Fifteen (2008.4)

The carriage drove slowly through the rocky country streets, the horse's hooves trod quickly, a screeching sound came

out of the nose, a breath of white air was exhaled, after a prolonged neigh. The carriage passed slowly, the sound was lonely and monotonous. There were only two horses pulling the carriage. But both were handsome and strong.

Grandy Philip had one of his arms around Delly, when the country roads became hard for driving the carriage, he withdrew his arm and concentrated on driving. Delly would hold on to his blue rain jacket.

Although carriage driving in the still cold air of April wasn't advised for his 87-year-old body, Philip being the willful Prince, still managed to go on a trip to the suburbs with Delly at least once every three days. He believed that Delly needed to know more about the country she one day will lead. It is simply not enough for her to only see the glamours of Buckingham Palace.

The afterglow of the sunset scatters on the road through the layers of branches and leaves, painting it with a layer of yellowish color.

Along the rural roads. There are many unknown wildflowers, red, yellow, white, and purple, and often attract many bees. The path is paved with cobblestones, and the shapes are varied and beautiful. The path zigzagged forward. There is a small lake at the end of the trail. The water in the small lake is so quiet, so quiet that you can't feel it flowing; the water of the small lake is so clear that you can see the sand and stones at the bottom of the lake; the water of the small lake is so green as if it were a flawless emerald.

Delly thought the small river at dusk looked very pleasing, the blood-colored sunset dyes the river red, and under the caress of the evening wind, the water swayed in countless streaks, flowing gently like strips of red silk, as if the rays of the sun fell inside, and the sun also fell into it, "Plop, plop!" Several red-black fish jumped into the water, and the sun shattered into pieces. After a while, the sun is full again. A few leaves drifted away in the water.

Rivers flowed like ribbons surrounding the boundless green fields. In the distance, there are huts with simple shapes and coordinated colors, making a beautiful and idyllic scenery.

After a turn in the road, the pond disappeared, a small grass hill was before their eyes. Children are bathing in the afterglow of the setting sun, driving; groups of horses, cows, and sheep were on their way home, and the cute little lambs and the lively calves followed their mothers. A few white birds flew in the sky, their pure white feathers were like small snowflakes.

The roads in the countryside are not as vast as the roads in the city, but walking on this winding road and in the rapeseed fields, some of the rapeseed flowers smiled at us, some opened their hands, and seemed to welcome the pair. As the breeze blows, colorful butterflies fly around the rape flowers, turning the countryside into a colorful landscape painting.

At this time, the first wheat came into Delly's eyes, and the wheat seedlings gently waved their slender waists under the breeze. She vaguely saw a few flowers and butterflies dancing happily among the wheat seedlings.

Delly asked her Grandy what are these, he said these were the things that made up bread and bagels.

Unknown birds stand on the swaying pen, holding their heads high, flapping their wings, competing to show off their moving voices, sweet to the ear. The singing is like flowing water, rolling and flowing, running and wandering in the fresh and moist air, leaving an endless aftertaste.

Walking in this boundless country field, Delly took a deep breath of air, the leisurely fragrance comes to her nostrils, it is the fragrance of soil, the freshness of tender grass, the sweetness of flowers. Delly felt like she became a beautiful little birdie, flying freely in the sky, enjoying the gift of sunshine. Without any restraints.