𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀  ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍  -  𝟒:𝟏𝟎𝐀𝐌

"Come on, I promise the rent next month!"

The man declined. Kento scoffed, his landlord pushed him out the entrance of the apartment building. "Too many chances. It's been four months since your last payment for rent!"

Kento frowned. "Do you know what you've done? You've thrown away my PC without a care.. now I'm gonna need to pay for a new one." He clenched his hands shut, he felt an emotion that he had not felt in a long time.

The owner turned around on Kento. Silence framed around after the owner felt a pain in his chest, a glass piece from off the ground was stationed in his chest.

Kento caught him from collapsing on the ground. "If you wanna live out from another stab.. then I'd advise that you give me my home back." Before the man could find his words, he closed his eyes from the glass piece in his chest.

Kento smiled. "I'll take that as an acceptance." He murmured.

The owner found himself in the dumpster with the knife still implanted in his chest. Kento stared at him momentarily until he finally slammed the dumpster shut, he then walked to his apartment then searched around for a stash of money.

"Ah, there we are."

"Freya!"

Kohana whined, Freya smiled while she embraced her best friend.

"I wanna eat something..." Kohana stared at Freya with childish eyes, the women have been out the house since 7pm. It would be obvious if one of them wanted to head home. And that someone was Freya but for some reason she cannot decline Kohana.

"At 4am? I think we should head home."

Kohana whined once more. Freya smiled with pain in her eyes, but she then agreed to their last adventure of the night.

The women roamed the streets of Osaka. Kohana connected herself to Freya the entire time, she then halted them from heading home. "One more-" Freya declined immediately.

"We are going home, Kohana Miyasaki!"