𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟗 : 𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐌

Freya sat in her living room, staring at her TV in distraught.

She paid attention to the news as there was a reporter talking about the recent death of man that was in his mid 30s. Freya was upset about the death. But what made her more sad was the backstory of how the man killed himself.

The man was supposed to surprise his friend with a gift, but instead, the man shot himself in front of his friend.

It was a few minutes before the news channel had switched over to the witness, the dead man's friend. Freya widened her eyes as she recognized the person on the screen.

It was Kento Yamazaki, himself.

"My day was going fine.. we were supposed to get something to eat, but..." Kento mentioned in a saddened tone.

She felt bad about hearing Kento's friend dying.. but there was something that didn't feel right about this suicide case.

Freya sat there momentarily, until she heard someone knocking at her door. She looked up and turned the TV off in a hurry. She stood up from the couch and made her way to the front door. Freya opened the door to see Kento standing there with a saddened look around his face.

"What're you doing here?" Freya questions.

Kento sniffled, and without saying a word, he pulled Freya into a tight embrace as he started to cry into her shirt. Freya stood there momentarily before she decided to embrace him back, comforting him as he cried louder and louder.

"It's okay, come in.." She says.

They let go of each other, and Kento walked into the apartment as he swiped away his tears. Kento manically smiled after Freya turned her back. It was all an act, and he made sure to play it well. He only wanted Freya to himself and he would do anything to keep her around him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." Freya politely says.

She walked in the kitchen, going through the cabinets, attempting to find food for both of them to enjoy. "He meant so much to me.. he was the only one who was willing to be my friend." Kento mentions as he sat down on the bar stool. Freya maneuvered around the kitchen as she was feeding into Kento's white lie.

After a while of talking, Freya had finally finished their lunch and she fixed it up perfectly, sitting a bowl of ramen down in front of Kento. "If you need support.. I'm here." She reassures with a smile as she sat down on the bar stool next to him.

They began eating, and Kento smiled heavily at her. She was so nice and he loved that about her. Which is why he was going to do everything in his power to make sure she stayed with him and him only.

After they finished eating, Kento sat there momentarily. "Can I ask a question?" He randomly uttered. Freya encouraged him to ask his question as she washed the dishes.

"Is it okay if I live here for a bit? I don't wanna be alone right now.." He says. Freya chuckled nervously. She wanted to say no, but she felt bad about how he would feel if she declined so suddenly. Especially with the situation that he was in right now. "Of.. of course. I... um, I don't mind." She says with a nervous smile around her mouth.

"Great! I'll go get my things, now!"