𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟒𝟑 𝐏𝐌

She examined the flowers, listening to Kohana talk about heading to somewhere in Yokohama or having some fun in the Shibuya mall.

"Have you and Kento been doing anything?"

Kohana smiles, waiting to hear something vexatious about them. Freya turns with a satisfying emotion around her face. They finished examining the flowers and began their adventure to Shibuya.

It were silent momentarily. Kohana never found out about them having sex, it seemed brain wrecking to have a secret like that. Especially when it comes to hiding it from your long-term best friend.

"No, not at the moment..I mean not ever but you know."

Kento examines the phone screen, which shown that Freya was in Shibuya with Kohana.

After finding where his friend with benefits was, he scoures the internet to see if any news came to the public. Which it did.

A citizen found the 'trash' with his victims. The police in Yokohama did their best to find the killer of the school boy and pedestrian. A maniacal smile came around his mouth as he remembers another someone that he killed a little long before the new victims.

Anyone remember that man who touched himself to pictures of Freya? Yeah, Kento has that man hidden somewhere in the apartment building.

The normal plan was to deliver his head to the front door of Freya, but that would be to absurd.

Kento leaned back in his chair as he laughs underneath his breath.

"Oh Freya, you do not know behind the scenes of what I do. But you will find out soon."