𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟐 : 𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐌

Freya moaned, throwing back her head as she passionately rode Kento.

He stares at her with eyes filled with bliss and sexual attraction, all in the same moment. He could feel himself hitting closer and closer to his climax as his ears filled with Freya's soft breaths and gentle moans.

"I'm.. I.." She could barely talk. Freya tightly embraces him, feeling him quicken his pace as she loudly moaned. They both shared eye contact. Kento roughly kisses her, attempting to quiet down her moans as they were in an apartment complex with very thin walls.

He kisses her neck, gently nibbling on her earlobe. He then begins to talk in her ear with a low and sexy tone planted into his voice. "Can you cum for me, love?" He whispers in her ear.

His talking made her, within seconds, finish with a giant amount of cum streaming from out of her.

After finishing, they both lie down next to one another as they were slightly panting. Kento turns his head toward Freya as he then saw that she was already looking at him.

"Can we keep it this way?" She says, breaking the silence.

His brows furrowed and his expression went from happy to confused.

"What do you mean? Are we not together? I mean.. we have sex and we do things that couples do."

He wasn't having it. And Freya started to realize that. She clearly thought he had the same feelings about her as she had about him.

A cool and simple..

Friends with benefits.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. A woman he had a strong attachment for was telling him to keep his feelings in the beneficial way.

"I thought you already knew how I felt, Kento."

She can see his anger start to fume. He stood from the bed, putting his clothes on and leaving out the bedroom. Freya lifted from the mattress as she started to feel guilty about the interaction that just happened between them.

She sighed, standing up to put her clothes on. Freya ran out the room, wanting to catch him before he could leave.

"I'm sorry! Can you not leave, let's talk about this to resolve our problems!" She says, strengthening her tone a bit.

He turned a bit, not wanting to look at her. "My heart yearned for you. And all this time.. I thought you actually wanted me." He mentions. Freya crosses her arms as she stood in silence. There was nothing to do or nothing to say about it. He was right.

She led him on.

He sighs, and without saying another word, he apprehended his bags and walked out the door. The door self-closed behind him as Freya still stood there with a dumb look on her face.

She could feel a tear coming down her face. Freya sniffles as she ran in her room, slamming the door behind her.

He walks down the hall, back to his apartment. Once he unlocked the door, he was greeted with a clean but dusty apartment. Kento can see dust particles swarming around the air.

He sighed.

A giant piece of betrayal sat in his stomach. He hated wanting to cut ties with Freya. He still wanted to be around her. He needed to be with her. He wanted to have her all to himself.

It's been three months since he last killed. Maybe it's time to bring that persona out again.

A disturbing smile went around his mouth. Who shall he start with? Maybe he should with her best friend, Kohana.

Within seconds, he took out his phone and made a phone call to Kohana.

"Hey, Kohana. Yeah.. I know. Thanks for your condolences.. could you maybe come over to my apartment tomorrow and we share a conversation?"