𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟗:𝟏𝟖 PM

As the morning drains, Kento scoures Osaka, in search of something that can entertain him.

"IF ANYONE SEES A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT NAMED AIKI ASUME, PLEASE CALL THE POLICE AND RETURN HER TO HER PARENTS!"

A miniature smile comes around his mouth as he listens to the mobile announcement. It's surprising how someone realized she went missing, a week went by since then.

He walks the streets, written summaries of Asume's information roamed Osaka like birds. Kento snatches one of the notices from a public concession stand. He exams that paperwork whilst his same maniacal smile crosses his mouth.

"Have you seen her?"

Someone questioned. Kento turned, his eyes recognized the human standing in his face. That boy whom Asume hung out with at the train station, Niyogi.

"Uhm... I actually have. Want me to show you?"

His smile came on his mouth as he agreed. A satisfied expression came upon the face of Kento, this student walked himself in a death sentence. But you'll do anything for a friend?

Niyogi became ecstatic. Was this his chance to find Asume alive? No, but he can be with her in less than a minute. Because that's what Kento is anticipating on.

The evening came around, almost an hour since Niyogi listened to Kento and his findings about Asume.

"Is she actually here?" The student questions after an hour. Kento hummed, his hands warmed in his hoodie pockets.

A breeze roamed by. Niyogi whines, he warms himself with nothing but his arms. "Are you sure? An alley is suspicious."

Kento cursed underneath his breath. A disgusting smell comes from down the alley, Niyogi complains as he clenches his nostrils.

A smile that a mentally ill person can wear comes around the mouth of Kento. They come to rest in front of the dumpster that captures the vomiting smell.

Moments after, Kento found Niyogi vomiting in a corner. He smiles as he walks to the student. "Feeling okay?"

The student declined. "No.. no I don't think so. This stinks really bad. Is Asume somewhere that doesn't have a smell that can make me vomit my fucking organs?" Kento smiled as he lands Niyogi in front of the dumpster.

"What in the hell?" The pair examines the inside of the dumpster until they see something horrifying. Niyogi stood in disbelief with expanding pupils.

Poor Aiki Asume, a decomposing body as insects feast on her with their families. Miniature whimpers comes from Niyogi as Kento holds on his shoulder with strength.

"Now that you found her.. join her."