𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐘𝐀  ,  𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟓:𝟎𝟔𝐀𝐌

Kento stood in the train station of Nagoya again. The scent of liquor warmed him. He begun his mission to find Kohana.

Drunk citizens roamed the streets. Kento seen that club from a distance. "And she says her friend ain't that dumb."

He murmured. "Freya? Freya.." Kento turned. Kohana stood in front a street lamp, her shoes in one hand with a miniature liquor cup in her other.

"What in the fuck? Come on.."

Kento accompanied Kohana with stabilizing her stance. "You reek of liquor. What're you still drinking for?" Kohana roamed his face with her hand.

"Kento? You came!"

She became excited. He groaned, the pair began their path to the train station.

"Where we heading to? Freya will hate me if I leave her."

Kento smiled. "She is somewhere safe. I came to her then to you. Now keep yourself steady and follow me."

Freya stood in the kitchen. Her mind focused on nothing more than food, she examined the freezer.

She then remembered what Kento said to her. Fucking him seemed bad enough, but then he goes to saying 'I love you' already.

Even if it sounded mean, how delusional can someone be?

Someone knocked on the door. Freya turned from the freezer then hurried to the front door. Kohana shown herself first then Kento, who stood behind her.

"You came with her. No more drinking next time." Kohana hummed.

They embraced one another. Kento stood there with a smile across his mouth, his focused on Freya and Freya only.

He became a fiend to have sex with her. She did an utmost excellent performance that Kento would literally pay money to see her do it again.

He realized a boner became known in his pants. "Thank you for coming for me." Kohana exclaimed.

"Head home for rest. I'll do the rest of taking care of her."

Kento listened to Freya. He walked off to his apartment, he entered his home without hesitation. He leaned against the backside of his front door with his eyes slammed shut. His mind roamed for dirty things.

Kento had not realized that he begun touching his dick through the fabric of his pants.

"The more I think about her, the more I wanna bend her over and fuck the shit out of her.."