𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟏𝟐 : 𝟒𝟓 𝐏𝐌

Three months went by since Freya introduced her new roommate into her home. She never thought out of everyone she knew, that she would have Kento move in with her.

"Are you feeling okay? You haven't been very talkative these last couple days." Kento questioned.

She sighed. "I've been tired lately.. that's all." She reassured with a lie. Freya wasn't feeling up to it to have a conversation with Kento.

She felt as if he was taking advantage of his opportunity of staying with her for the time being.

He never liked to do anything. He rarely cleaned and he rarely took showers. Freya needed to remind him every other week. But you couldn't blame him. He had saw his only friend die in front of him.

"Do you think it's time for me to go home?" He inquires. Freya could see him playing puppy eyes in order to make her say no. But Freya had to make herself deny him in every way. His looks can't always play a part when it comes to her responses.

"Honestly.. I do think it's time for you to head home. Not for a bad reason.. but I think it's been long enough since the incident." After Freya said that, she saw a large frown around his face. But she could see that he was trying to accept the fact that she didn't want him around anymore.

He sighed, then standing up from the couch. "Alright then.. I'm going to go pack my stuff and leave." A wave of excitement hit Freya as she was happy about being by her lonesome again.

He sat his final bag of clothing by the front door. Freya stood there awkwardly, waiting on him to finally leave.

He stood in the doorframe with his arms wide open. Freya stood in confusion, she then realized that he was asking for an embrace. "Come on! One last hug before I head back down the hall." He says.

Freya couldn't comprehend. He lives down the hallway, why does he need her to hug him?

She sighs, then walking up to him and embracing him.

She felt him snake his arms around her waist as her arms went around his neck. Freya could feel a tension between them, but it wasn't any kind of tension, it was a sexual tension.

Freya pulled back. "It was nice having you." She says with a smile. "I liked being over here." Kento replies back with a minor grin.

Maybe it was too good to be true, but Freya could feel the air pushing their faces closer to one another. And reality didn't hit her until she felt her lips touch Kento's.

They shared a small kiss, then Freya immediately pulled back. "I think you should head home now.."

He caresses her cheek. "How can I? We shared a kiss and now I'm hard.." She groaned, knowing he wasn't taking no for an answer.

Even if she was annoyed with him, he was fun-time to be around when it came to having sex.

"Fine.. but after this, you go home.."