𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

𝐘𝐎𝐊𝐎𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀 , 𝐉𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐍 - 𝟑:𝟎𝟏𝐏𝐌

Freya were in a community park. Wanting to do something without chaos, or more so without caring about the internet since recent death crimes have been around.

She becomes cozy on a random bench, inhaling the air as she examines the families around her.

It seemed abnormal to be without Kohana. But since it was HER time, she pushes Kohana from her brain and finishes watching the citizens.

"What a coincidence."

She turned, Kento were standing behind the bench. He smiles while Freya seemed to be in bewilderment about seeing him there.

But instead of questioning him, she turned on a smile. "Something on your mind?" She declines.

Their interaction became silent. "Do you still wanna talk?" He questions. Freya sits in her brain, thinking about whether to talk about it or to stall.

"Sure!"

Enthusiasm ran in her. "Do you think we will do it again?" She thinks about it. Will her and Kento have sex again? It were to be exact since Kento seems to be in a somewhat phase.

She declines the question. The pressure became intense as Kento asks questions that were to be more seductive.

"What if I... lifted you up?"

Declined.

"What if I... kissed your sensitive spots while hitting your g-spot?"

Declined.

"What if I... pulled your hair while praising you as I fuck you from the back?

It seemed as if Freya were moving around in her seat. Scenarios of them touches her mind like a romantic poem. Meanwhile, Kento sits on the other hand with a upcoming boner and a smile.

"You see it too?"